Harvest Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks TC

Im not sure how this Darkstar will smoke the trichs didnt seem to want to amber, she is mainly cloudy with a few amber, but after smoking the Larry i decided not to wait on her, LOL, i need some light smoke for days i need to be active, Larry is for the evenings.

Hamster Lewis said:
That's uglier then my Halloween avatar from last year.....:holysheep:

shes ugly alright but come on, nothing is as bad as that was. LOL

dman1234 said:
shes ugly alright but come on, nothing is as bad as that was. LOL

You are right...lol. I might hve to dig that pic up so the new peeps can enjoy it.....:p

Hamster Lewis said:
You are right...lol. I might hve to dig that pic up so the new peeps can enjoy it.....:p

Thanks for the warning, Hammy! I'm going to start reading the MP forums with my welding helmet on starting October 1 :rofl:

ArtVandolay said:
Thanks for the warning, Hammy! I'm going to start reading the MP forums with my welding helmet on starting October 1 :rofl:

Lol.....:eek:

I never do this, weight is not important to me, i know what i have by what i see in the jars, But Larry had some weight on her, so i figured why not.

This is the first Larry of the two, this is the one in post 52, the other one might be a bit heavier but she is still a little to damp and is still hanging.

86.6 grams, dried and stems removed, and her smoke is out of this world.

law 003.JPG

Very nice.....glad someone else is smoking this strain and can vouch for how good it really is. Nice job bro.

Thanks HL, I love most Kush's, but this ones a keeper fo sho.

very nice job :cool: DarkStar is not very photogenic but i think she is beautifull. Say something about how she touchs you :p.

Thanks Bho and PP

bho_expertz said:
very nice job :cool: DarkStar is not very photogenic but i think she is beautifull. Say something about how she touchs you :p.

LOL, well before i chopped her if i walked by her and she touched me i got itchy, LOL

Havent smoked her yet so i will let you know.

dman1234 said:
Thanks Bho and PP

LOL, well before i chopped her if i walked by her and she touched me i got itchy, LOL

Havent smoked her yet so i will let you know.

I got something like that from a chick one time. HA HA:D

powerplanter said:
I got something like that from a chick one time. HA HA:D

Lol.....don't they sell a cream for that??:holysheep:

now all that was really funny, you guys are comedians!!! dman i have the same nice dinning room table & chairs. lol i noticed the chairs in first pic then BAM the table next pic. lmfao

bho_expertz said:
Any news on DarkStar ? How was the smoke Dman ?

Here is the thing about my Darkstar, it smells like hay, has no visible sugar coating and looks like it wouldnt be very good,

but we are very happy with the smoke, its an up, heady high, its my go to smoke for taking with me when i go out, i dont let smell and appearance bother me if i get high, and i do.

Damn Burner, i said i would do it and compltely forgot, i will do it tonight.

Ok, here it is, it doesnt do it justice now, there's 5-6 missing, i have been very generous this summer.

there is a couple of partially filled jars so i dont mix strains

Sept 16 2011 001.JPG

Sept 16 2011 003.JPG

Latest posts

Back