Harvest Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice brosef....I gotta stop looking at pics of buds.....I am starting to shake from growing withdrawal.....:)

Thanks All.

HDF is next, aka Heavy Duty Fruity. not a big producer, but a very interesting odour, havent smoked it yet.

hdf 002.JPG

Yeah that one is not gonna win any Beauty Pageants.........Miss+World+2008.jpg

Here is the HDF from post #44, about 3/4 of the plant on one hanger, definetly smells fruity, havent tasted it yet.

hdf 002.JPG

hdf 004.JPG

Let's hope she smokes better then she looks lol.....for the record I hve had a cpl butt ugly girls smoke real freaking good. Kandy Kush and White Castle both come to mind.

damn how are your hands feeling? been doing a lot of trimming here lately :hubba: ...looks great, I can't wait to see a pic of the jar lineup

LOL, i have done 6 in 6 days so not too bad, still have 3 to go.

i didnt like the way Blue widow grew but it appears to look like good smoke, i will find out soon.

So here is Larry OG @ 70 days,

WOW,

The buds are bigger than they appear in the pics, i never bother weighing but i think i will her when its dry, while i was trimming we smoked a bud for the first time I picked off of her 4 days ago, and we got blitzed so I am very very happy, I still have another larry ready to be trimmed.

larry 1 003.JPG

larry 1 005.JPG

larry 1 006.JPG

larry 1 008.JPG

Happy Dance is called for. Dang that is quite a show. Good Job Dman....or excellent, I should say.

Man the Larry is good, im not getting the strong Kush taste but a slight one and a great high, and its only 4 days from when i chopped the test bud, so look out for cured bud.

Nice haul dman. Dem sum hevy budz! Nice and fat!

dman1234 said:
Man the Larry is good, im not getting the strong Kush taste but a slight one and a great high, and its only 4 days from when i chopped the test bud, so look out for cured bud.

I knew you wld like her.....my favorite smoke hands down. I don't see me not growing her every grow. Very nice buds.....Fat sticky nugz=Heaven on a stick:hubba:

Hamster Lewis said:
I knew you wld like her.....my favorite smoke hands down. I don't see me not growing her every grow. Very nice buds.....Fat sticky nugz=Heaven on a stick:hubba:

Thanks HL, 90% of why i ordered her was cause of what i saw you do with her, i couldnt be happier with her, i still have another to chop, 5 clones and 7 beans, so she isnt going anywhere for awhile. thanks again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hamster Lewis again

DOH :angrywife:

Nice job dman. Yeah, Hammy impressed me as well with what he has done with this strain. One on my must try list. Peace Brother.

Latest posts

Back