HashBerry Day 6 Flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man dude lookin very nice BBP
ur the man dude they look so beautiful
once harvest comes tell me if Hashberry
would be a good buy to grow...

take care

peace.

hehe mom's right ya know? ladies first LOL!!! Amazing looking plant BBP. I see such beautiful plants that are fathered by you. Great grower! :)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Lets just say i'm not upset about the leaves anymore:D. The buds are swelling up very very nice!
bud_075.jpg

bud 073.jpg

nice man.... a little leafy but nice dudeeeee...cant wait to get a smoke report.

haha nice I like how it looks like
a small pine tree it looks likie your doin
real good you do got alot of leaves
but im sure ur gunna get quite a bit
of bud still:D

That thing is bushy as hell and preety Bomb good work on that cant wait to really see them buds at max fatness!!! Hows the smell it looks like a stinker

Hows the smell it looks like a stinker
Smells great! Just like the name. A hashy berry smell. The berry smell is starting to overtake the hashy one. Smells waaaay more like berries than the blue mystic. Thanks for stopping by.

read up on some articles from mandala ....and you will find out that the name hints also to where the parent genetics originated from...the haight-ashbury...hence the name hashberry...which also alludes to the smell ..taste ..and stone as bbp pointed out.

just some info for yall

where did u get the seeds, im planing my 1st big grow and tryna get errthing in order starting wit high grade seeds

You should string some lights , hang some ornaments and put presents under that thing ! looks like the small pine trees lining my yard . HAHAHA

but seriously very nice plant man !

damn dude... all your grows always look so purdy :D how you do that??

thanx BBP i waz jus on there last night makeing me a list of what ima get, 2 purple strains 1 of them being fem and some white widow i think it waz under Nirvana But thanx again im finna look at the prices of that

Latest posts

Back