HashBerry Day 6 Flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delicious looking girl. Starting to pack on triches but the most remarkable thing is the weight she's putting on:hubba:. Nugs are going to be nice indeed.

bud 077.jpg

bud 081.jpg

bud 080.jpg

DAMN!!! it looks like a midget pine tree. Shes really nice and fat Bomb Much Much porps for a well looking lady ya got yaself. MAN i cant wait till i move so i can have my plants like that. Wht size light you use??? ima get a 400w switchable ballest

Well, yesterdai I was curious as how dense her nugs were so I gave a lil squeeze on 1 of the bottom buds. She released a smell from under that hashy smell that blew me away. Took me a while to think of what it was. It's Grape Bubble Yum...exactly like grape Bubble Yum:O! Anyone else get this from HB?

Hairs are starting to turn. Nugs are still getting huge. 11 more days, maybe a few more:D.

bud 019.jpg

bud 020.jpg

bud 021.jpg

bud 022.jpg

bud 023.jpg

bud 024.jpg

wow man that truly looks like some damn fine plant GOOD JOB, hope my turn out olmost like that, Keep doing w.e your doining cause its workin lol....

You should all be happy, I finally broke down and got a cam. Takes great pics. Pic 1) Whole plant
bud_0322.jpg
Pic 2)Underskirt:hubba:
bud_0392.jpg
Pic 3) Close up
bud_0412.jpg
Pic 4) Another close up, lower branch
bud_0462.jpg

bud 033.jpg2.jpg

bud 034.jpg2.jpg

bud 042.jpg2.jpg

bud 047.jpg2.jpg

let her go man she hasnt even began to yellow yet much...give her atleast another wee oe two or you could be cutting yourself shortin the weight dept.

she hasnt even began to yellow yet much
I'm probably going to go by triches. The reason she's so green is because i was feeding her an iron supplement a lil too much:(. I'm going to give her until 65-70 days before chopping:).

do you use superthrive BBP?
Occasionally. I'm not one of those that thinks it's a miracle supplement though:D. It's just a multivitamin.

Holy cow BBP she is a beauty and a big girl at that. ;) Isn't that how we like our ladies though. Big, Bushy, and frsoty. :hubba: Anyway you have done a great job on this grow and it shows in your pictures. She will reward you well in the end. :aok:

She will reward you well in the end
Man, I hope so:). I've taken better care of her than the BM. She's starting to lean to one side from that cola. Can't wait until harvest so I can trim that bud. I'll post pics beside a coke bottle or something so everyone can see how big it is. Thanks for the comments everyone.

wow BBP your plants look better
everytime i see them haha nice job
dude keep up the good work

tale care

peace.

Bomb, i bet you gonna have fum when its time to trim them leaves. LOL
you made me wanna get some hasberry seeds now.

woooooooooooooooooow man thats some plant you got, DAMNNN!!!!!! one big bud, how much you think thats gunna be when all dried out.

Latest posts

Back