have you ever heard of mj buds being rock hard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rambler

grasshopper
Reaction score
hey all
so im in between grows and have no smoke. so i call up a friend to try score,
he tells me he has this real nice stuff better then the last stuf i had of him
(which was 6 out of 10 imo) but he then tells me that it looks small but it still
ways the 3 grams, he also said that it was rock hard but it grinds up the same
amount as a normal bud would but this stuff is hard, I have never heard of
bud being hard and i was just wondering what ye all have seen and heard on
the matter?

What do you mean buy not being equal?
and to hell with it im goin gettin it, il be back later and il post pics and a smoke report too! cyal l8er

Just saying I have had some brick that was not worth the bag it was stored in and I have had some that was pretty good....

the only bud ive seen like you explain, was buried in the ground in black plastic, then in several jars, then lost for several years, then found again.
this happened to my brother a very long time ago. had to break it apart with a hammer, and chisel. the weed turned black. it was worthless. we tried to make oil, again, worthless...

its not compressed, they are round nugs but rock hard. No smell to them and when you break them open they are like dust lol. They go around here all the time, people call them "beasters" I call them garbage. The other term I love to hear about those are "headies":rofl: there is nothing headie about it, except maybe the headache you get from smoking it. That is exactly why I decided to grow my own, no more of that garbage.

We had some hard nugs that came around once. Can't remember the name right now, but it was great smoke (ie: bubblexkush, silver haze).

Man I had some really really dense rock bud once.. I love that type of bud...love it. Too bad I haven't seen any in years.

question.

anyone kno how to compress weed and get it like that expenisve good stuff that u sometimes buy.

usually kush comes nice and dense here when i buy it...and im pretty sure somethin was done to make it like that..cuz u can tell sometimes when the stuff is home grown by a novice from how fluffy the bud is, but the good stuff is always nice and dense.

rami said:
question.

anyone kno how to compress weed and get it like that expenisve good stuff that u sometimes buy.

usually kush comes nice and dense here when i buy it...and im pretty sure somethin was done to make it like that..cuz u can tell sometimes when the stuff is home grown by a novice from how fluffy the bud is, but the good stuff is always nice and dense.
...optimal conditions, and a tight/dense characteristic strain..;)

Ive had kush (og) that was rock hard, initially I thought my amount was lacking but those rock hard nuggets kept burning and tasting as good as the first hit, just wish I could always find herb that nice.

Latest posts

Back