Have you ever seen this old marijuana magazine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope never heard of it but i will tell you that i was only 10 years old when it came out. :p

Me too, and I was only 4 years old when it came out :holysheep: :eek:

I'm pretty sure Stoney Bud has heard of it before. If i'm not mistaken he was like 60 years old in 1976. :rofl: Stoney sorry man couldn't help it. :p

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I'm pretty sure Stoney Bud has heard of it before. If i'm not mistaken he was like 60 years old in 1976. :rofl: Stoney sorry man couldn't help it. :p

:spit:

You're in big trouble TBG. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:

HAHHAAHAHA, yer killin me!

I was exactly 42 years, 3.7 months old on Feb 1st, 1976 and I had just left an extended vacation in the mid-east, complements of Uncle Sam.

I missed that magazine. High Times was the first one I ever saw. I bought it for years.

Damn TBG, I'd be over 90 if you were right. You better watch out young man. I'll come up there to the big city and put you over my knee!

hehe, if I can get a couple of really big guys to help me...

I dont remember this particular mag..but there are some hidden high times in my downstairs, i remember the freak brothers.....freddy and his friends...i think there are a few of those hidden somewhere downstairs....along with the first color issue of the rolling stones....Elvis died and they put his pic on the cover...the first color issue. i wonder if it would fetch fifty on ebay....i saved it too for some reason..maybe it is worth a fortune...i saved an enterprise manual too from the first trekies (dated early seventies if i remember right)....it was hard bound in black vinal...had all the info on the original enterprise...am amazed that this mag that is featured here is going for $25. Amazed.

TBG,Stoney...you two kill me:woohoo: Every one I found this REALLY OLD picture of TBG and Stoney Bud growing up as kids.:D

45.jpg

mactight said:
TBG,Stoney...you two kill me:woohoo: Every one I found this REALLY OLD picture of TBG and Stoney Bud growing up as kids.:D
HAHAHA...you better watch yourself Mac,Them two might roll up on you and whoop your butt....lol

mactight said:

Since I'm 32 years older than TBG, I look really, really young in that pic!

Man, I keep my age well!

Latest posts

Back