having to start over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sin inc

eastside greenxpert
Reaction score
Hey guy i am sorry about the growing in baltimore post but i had some prob's. my mom and her boy friend got in a fight and 5 0 was called to the house he got mad and told her that he was going to tell them about the grow so i had to pay a junkie to put my plants in his hous eunitl they leave it was 2 days before i got them back all my clones where dead and my girl that was in flowering for about 3 weeks has now turned hermi so had to cut her down and start over. i now have 7 bag seed ladys growing for about a week and one clone from the lady that turned hermi. i hope this one won't turn. took down my old l cheap o light fixture and replaced it with a new l cheap o fixture. this one has 1 175 watt mh and 1 70 watt hps in one fixture thiers a pic of it and the bulbs the pic is messed up.

Dec10_0002.jpg

Dec10_0003.jpg

Dec10_0004.jpg

Dec10_0005.jpg

Dec10_0006.jpg

Dec10_0007.jpg

Dec10_0008.jpg

Dec10_0009.jpg

dam that sucks sad to hear that sin.
i had the almost the same prob.i live in an apt building there is 4 apts here i am upstairs.the people downstairs from me had a bad carpenter ant infestation.i had a few up here,so an extermator had to come in my apt also.i have my grow op in spare back bedroom.i ahd to empty all closets cubbards pantrys etc etc.i took mr room apt eeverything down and put my plants wich where 3 weeks into flowering in the basement storage room,with black plastic bags over them.for almost 20 hours.that sucked they where stressed pretty bad.only 1 turned hermie,so i put room back together all is good the i didnt know there was gonna be a return call 2 weeks later.i am home from work sick and there is the extermator at my door.i was like ohh shyt,he basiclaly asked me if i saw any more and,and checked the kitchen and left.wheewww close one.

hea that was close sorry to hear about the hermi

Man oh man, you guys make me real glad I have a house. Even tho the payments are killin me!

Sorry to hear about your troubles m8. You guys have cojones growing in apartments.

.... It would be soooo easy to get busted in the apts I lived in. Seemed like there always was a maint. guy over there. They would put up notices somewhere I could never find.

Even in my own house my room is stealthed b/c I only want one close friend to know. So funny. I have had friends inches away from flowering bud and they cannot smell, see or hear anything. LOL...

well my mom kind of made me start growing mj she likes to smoke more then me i told her not to tell anybody about are grow but no did she listen. so i told everyone she told that we stopped and thier was no way in hell that i would grow for anybody esle ever again. so far it seam's to be working she has leraned her lesson now it's just me and her that knows about the grow. i told her that if she told anybody anything that i would go crazy and tear the grow room down and kick her out. plus the fact that she lives in my house that i pay 900$ a month for a 4 bedroon house and she gets to live for free. she said i was being mean i told her ask me if i am being mean if we both get locked up becuse she told somebody.

Latest posts

Back