Haze 19 x Skunk PC Case Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DomsChron said:
Im saying 2-3 weeks and your plant will be drying :) GOOD LUCK WITH HARVEST check back soon!

Finally someone gives me a guesstimate :) thanks, that would be sooo sweet if it did finish in 2-3 wks, cause im all outta smoke and i hate it. I hate it so much i'd be willing to work an extra 8 hrs just if i could get some today... but at least it isn't "that" bad, we all dont like running out im sure, maybe some dont run out.. bah im rambling again~!`~

those looks so tasty...good job man.

Hey man, Let's see some updates I bet those things have already taken on new form!

but its only been like 3 days ha ha -- ill take some today @ 1:00pm my time when the lights are on

heres some pics @ 6 weeks & 4 days

Birtha-6wks4days-far.jpg

Birtha-6wks4days-top.jpg

Birtha-6wks4days-top-cola.jpg

Birtha-6wks4days-lower-budski.jpg

Birtha-6wks4days-close2.jpg

Birtha-6wks4days-close.jpg

Man they are looking tasty...

looking great man. I have always wanted to watch one of these pc case grows in action, an this one is looking great. Good luck to you and be safe.

Peace and love,
Mogwi

Thanks mogwi, i trimmed a few popcorn buds today from the very bottom of the plant stem, they were very underdeveloped.. and i decided to dry them via hair dryer for about 4 hours -- man i actually got HIGH off em, real high in fact, it lasted about an hour.. not bad for being premature and underdeveloped-- less its just cause i haven't had anything to smoke in like 4 days :(

But i had heard if you trim off 'some' of the insignificant buds that aren't getting much light, it may help the big colas get fatter in the long run, so i decided why not, and then i can have a little something to smoke till payday -- defiantly not cutting off anymore now though till harvest time :)

besides i still have about 4-5 popcorn buds left to inhale, that should keep me going :)

Those nugs are looking yummy! As for methods to quick dry buds, I have had much success placing the nugs in a tupperware container with or without a lid and defrosting them for 1 minute, taking them out every 20-30 seconds and letting them air out (I lightly blow on mine) before defrosting again. When they come out, they are brittle but retain many visable crystals (in my recent experience, at least!)

This is certainly a unique grow. This just goes to show you that marijuana can be grown pretty much anywhere!

What!? you defrost them.. what do you mean?? u put em in the microwave????

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Those nugs are looking yummy! As for methods to quick dry buds, I have had much success placing the nugs in a tupperware container with or without a lid and defrosting them for 1 minute, taking them out every 20-30 seconds and letting them air out (I lightly blow on mine) before defrosting again. When they come out, they are brittle but retain many visable crystals (in my recent experience, at least!)

This is certainly a unique grow. This just goes to show you that marijuana can be grown pretty much anywhere!

well i nuked my 4-5 popcorns i had for about 25 seconds, and now they are nice n crunchy, didnt see any particular loss in trichs either, A+ method man, thanks, im blazed in da maze right now :eek:

yea microwave works great just zap them in 10-20 second bursts :D

Your plants look great brother and you can bet that is a sure sign the final smoke will be blow ya mind!!! What strain are these again? are they the haze skunk?

Thorn said:
yea microwave works great just zap them in 10-20 second bursts :D

Your plants look great brother and you can bet that is a sure sign the final smoke will be blow ya mind!!! What strain are these again? are they the haze skunk?

No the haze died, it was my only seed :( -- this one here was just bag seed but someone identified it as a possible ducks foot hybrid or maple leaf-- since it has allot of 3 fingered fan leafs i guess that's a possible characteristic, i've seen different pictures depicting ducks foot, a pure ducks foot looks real wacky, but then ive seen or heard of some cindy x ducks foot out there as well or that c99 x ducks foot, i cant remember what it was for certain now

yea I think that was me. Ducks foot isn't a strain, its a trait. Like my current Lowryder #2 only has 5 point leaves, yet my other ones all had 7 point or 9 point leaves.

Anyway see how it goes, sounds like it will be a great smoke. What was the weed like that it came from?

Thorn said:
What was the weed like that it came from?

Dirty dirts, compressed seedy brick lime crap :( -- just goes to show that it can some times be the cultivators fault and not the plants. No sign of hermie from this one anyway, and i've abused it pretty good i think, timer failing constantly at the beginning, light leaks seemed to delay my flowering time, yet not a single pollen pod so far :0! But ya never know come harvest could be chock fulla seeds guess i wont know till i crack open the first cola

Looking great man. Hydro in a PC case just blows my mind. Cant weight to see them babies dried. They sure are getting frosty. Keep up the excellent work brutha!

Latest posts

Back