HazexSkunk1 indoors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheEnhancementSmoker

RED TEAM GO
Reaction score
I have five seeds that I got free with a recent order. Should I try to grow them indoors, or just wait until next spring and grow them outdoors? I'm concerned about space/height.

My area is 2'x4'x8' under a 400HPS with a MH conversion. I can cram 8 3-gallon pots in it.

I was planning on growing Super Skunk (what I actually ordered), but would it be worth it try to grow a couple of these freebies? Thanks for the advice, in advance.

i've got some of these also TES. (haze x skunk 1). i heard they were more adapted to outdoor growing. i'm putting mine out in the spring. but , if i do decide to do some inside, i'll flip early, supercrop alot, and tie 'em down into submission.:hubba: ... good luck on your decision...

Same deal- Skunkman's Haze x Sk#1- mine will be at 14 wks flower on Wed. Indoor, 1000HPS. Germed 3, got one fem-the weakest of the lot. I vegged 18 days and LST'd early. Didn't take much room, although a healthier plant might need more (or if vegged longer).
Not much trouble to grow, I grew other faster plants and let this do it's thing in the background. You should have no trouble w/putting in a Skunk or 2- makes it easier to wait for the Haze!
I've never gone 14 wks before. This was filling out at the end and I wanted it to get nice and ripe. Not a big yield for me, but it could have better with a healthy plant. Smell and taste are spicy with a peppery zip. I can't tell how good it is because I'm always high, but my daughter was home from school last week so I gave her a bit to take back-she smoked up some friends and they thought it was laced!

Why dont you just grow some mothers out of ea strain and have 4 of each in your space. They are outdoor strains but they will grow. This way you have clones for spring if you decide to keep them around. Or just use the other beans for spring and flower the mother you have keeped.

wazzup skunk is one of the old timers weed is one of the best wulty cup winner just keep it up and good luck to you guys

I think I will just grow the Super Skunk now, and when that is done, get the HazexSkunk started inside, then transplant outside in the spring. I just don't really want to deal with two different breeds, since they have different flowering times.
How's that sound?

IT DONT SOUND RIGHT it might have diffrent harvest time but not flowering time due to you are mother nature to them you control the light and thats the trick ,you make belive the plant that is fall when you cut the light to 12/12 and when your babys thik is fall its time to flower meaning you can flower when ever you like but some strains take loger to harvest than others

Huh? I already said they have different flowering times. I realize the veg. time is whatever I want.

im growin these indoor and ther looking great, but they grow kind of big, so u might have space issues later on.

Latest posts

Back