He puts soda in his weed....? ridiculous. seriously.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaddyLove

Reaction score
I heard from a friend that he puts grape soda in his plants. I'm not even a grower (yet) and I was like, what the hell are you doing? You know you can kill the plant like that. But he doesn't believe me. He thinks it makes it taste like "grapes". I was just :hitchair: :rofl: :doh: what is wrong with you man? And I asked him how tall his plants were. He said about 6 inches in one month.
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
So I sent him the Cannabis grow bible, by greg green. and he still doent believe what I'm saying. So I'm posting on here and showing him the replies by the cannabis growing community. Please tell him what's up.

LOL

is this crazy idea a joke ? is the grape juice diluted ? definatly different if true ! WHY ? TASTES like grapes ! why not put grape juice in the bong ? mind over matter ?

The only thing that does is give the plant suger. It aint gonna uptake the grape taste.:rolleyes: Kinda like Molases

Cowboy, that's the first thing I thought of when I read that. But I have heard of this before, the soda also releases a bit of Co2.

purplephazes said:
is this crazy idea a joke ? is the grape juice diluted ? definatly different if true ! WHY ? TASTES like grapes ! why not put grape juice in the bong ? mind over matter ?

This is exactly what I'm saying.

The only thing this will do is add simple sugars and attract bugs to your soil. It will in NO WAY affect the taste of his buds. By using soda it will more than likely harm your roots, carbonated water and roots do not play well together. If he's looking for a fruity tasting bud then he needs to buy some good genetics of Papaya, Strawberry Cough, Blue Berry, Mango ect... Also carbonated water is not the way to get oxygen to your roots, he needs to have a good draining soil mix and let them dry out before watering. This allows for oxygen to reach the root zone...take care..

Way back in the day,I knew people that sprayed coca cola on their plants,I have also heard about adding soda to indoor plants or it just may be for cut flowers,to prolong their life in water and I also think it is for the sugar.
I have misted pot (after it is picked) with a spray of menthol and that works well if you want the taste of menthol.I got the menthol,in solid form,you dissolve it in water,from a drugstore, that was about 30 years ago though.
I'll bet ants would love that grape juice,all that sugar :)

I'm with "purple"hazes, BUT maybe it was grapesoda on hookieWeed medium Jimi was talking about!!:D Sorry guys, one of those daze- "GROW" Be STRONG!

Soda adds no benefit to growing pot.

Im really getting tired of hearing about all the crap people are loading plants down with, when they need to worry about getting their environment in check.

tell your boy to up the dosage, kill his plants and learn the hard way, i bet he wont do it again.

wow.... Is he 13? maybe he should try some juicy juice.

So,,if I feed my girl Coors Lite (DWC):rolleyes: It will taste like beer. Shut tha hell up with this **** will ya....................Yur killen me.:ignore:

maineharvest said:
I like to water my plants with straight Whiskey. Someone told me that I would get drunk and stoned.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I will never forget this!

Only flavor you can really add is Mint. Drop some mint leaves up in you bag.

MMM. Menthol NL was always my fav. Followed up by a Newport, 6 mint juleps, and a good teeth brushin. Breath stay fresh for a year.

Ill never understand some people. Anybody with even half of a brain should know you dont water plants with grape soda. Its common sense, you dont need to be smart to realize that is a bad idea.

And you know that kid is probably telling everyone he knows that it really works and pretty soon all his friends will be doing it too. Im glad the you had enough sense Daddylove not to listen to him

I bet the KID rolls up leaves from a Male plant.,.:D after he feeds it Grape Soda that is.:rolleyes:

Over the years I have seen several things like this, such as peeing in soil on plants, cutting off all fan leaves etc... etc...

The best thing I have found to do is just let them be dumb, its a waste of effort trying to get them to see things your way... I just make sure I dont smoke thier b grade pot....

Latest posts

Back