Hellicpoters **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geter-D1

Reaction score
dang setting here reading the forums , and what do i hear , a dang hellicopter , look out and she made a circle around my girls , they left almost as quick as they came , good thing there in pots . i , ran down where they where and moved them into woods for cover , 5 min later they came back , dang this sucks , delemas , ive never had , them fly so close befor , dont know what to do now , set and wait i guess , cant move them anywhere else right now , this totally sucks ... any body know how accurate them heat seekers would be on a couple of big plants one time there there the next there not ID laugh but its not that funny ..........

I don't believe they use heat sensors outside to look for plants. Thats ridiculous.

I know they use scopes and just look for plants when they think they see some they move in and grab them.

Yes leave them alone because now that they are gone you might have people watching now.:cool:

them heli's been busy here to....

but they dont use heat sensors.... they use a face shield filter to make the plant colors stand out.

if they came back a second time i would wright it off and never think about the plants again.... if they where on your property i would have chopped and got rid of before i even posted about ;)

watch to see if they drop a marker, how they do it here then just gps back to the spot and busted

This is space age technology a face shield that can dicifer one color of green from all the other colors of green surrounding it?

Heat sensors that can actually pick up the specified heat waves that a plant lets off...if any?

The Gps device is believable though and they prolly do use it just to mark the exact location of the plants.

What ever people are going to say just watch you arse and pay close attention to everything and everybody around your house. I would prolly just leave the plants alone to for a while atleast until you feel comfortable bringing them back out.

Or wait till like 3:00am, some really early time when not much is going on and move them.:cool:

clever_intuition said:
This is space age technology a face shield that can dicifer one color of green from all the other colors of green surrounding it?

it makes them stand out from other greens.. they even have one that works for searching rivers for drowning victims.... did the search and rescue thing a few years back and know these do work as i have hung out the door looking

think about blue blocker sunglasses ;)

they never dropped anything was watching the whole time , theres nothing new around the house that ive noticed , that second pass though scared the crap out of me LOL , i didnt see really no type of detector that i could tell he was pretty low , darm 6 years and they never got that close befor , crap im still nervous lol , just had to let some nervous steam off i guess...:hitchair: it sure would **** too loose them ........

i can only imagine man .. i would be freakin out 2

That is a post that offers no realiable sources. Infrared is for this use not to spot a plant outside with alot of other one.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Police use different methods to bust growers. The most controversial is infrared thermal imaging, used from outside a building to measure the heat inside. Police sometimes suspect that parts of buildings showing high levels of heat contain special lights for growing marijuana.

I maintain my first remark on this subject. I think that outside searching for marijuana with infrared is ridiculous.

I would like to see the science behind the view that marijuana produces more heat than other plants and tests that prove that you can spot it outside with infrared. Then I will stand corrected.

Sorry
[/FONT]Geter-D1 for getting this off topic:cool:

i think you are getting way too worried,
1-UNLESS you have a major crop, DONT WORRY ABOUT IT
2- Heat sensors only work effectively at night
3- unless you had them sittin in an open area WITH NOTHING around it, then theres a SMAL REALLY SMALL chance they saw it, but if theres grass or other shrubs, THen dont worry,

You guys have to remember that choppers are very expensive and also costly to use on an everyday basis, also, not every department has those IR cameras, so most of the time you see them doing circles is because they are looking for somebody..

Also by eye it's really hard to see the characteristics that differ
marijuana plants from others, ive heard of cops being at some peoples backyard and they were standing right next to 3 plants while talking to the owner of the house and the cop never realized what he was standing next to...Good luck and calm down..

How many plants are you talking about?

2 huge 7 footers and , 1 - 3 footer, setting where they get sun from dawn till dusk , i havnt had no body knocking on my door yet so i think im all right , just a hell of a scare i guess , like I said , I never had them get that close befor was real curious about that new technology and good it worked cause the first pass was with in 100 yards and when they came back around even closer , by than they where gone ......

Damn...Sorry to hear that bro.

Chick this out. I had a friend that had 3 big purple dinosaurs plants. Helicopters past his house just the way it happened to you.

So he tuck the plants out to the woods to hide.

A few weeks went by and nothing happened. He also notices that there were some men fixing the ruff next door. They got there about a week after the Helicopter past.

So he thought every thing was good and nothing was going o come of it he went back to get his plants.

Then guess what happened. At 3am they came a knocking on the door they way they do. Rumbling the house with guns in the air telling everyone to hit the floor.

He did 9 fun filled months for this.

I would just forget about the plants if I was you.

True story!

bro, i had plane, like an old school single wing on each side plane come right over my house do a circle and keep going, what i got going on is sitting on pure black, covered with plastic, think they can see it through that? and the others are tucked way outta sight. under trees blocked by wood sheeting. i'd say i don't got nething to worry about, but if u disagree by all means SPEAK UP ASAP.

Fire it up

KT

when they come back for a second look see somit isnt right :eek:

spotter plane bust with just naked eye CLICK

sure it big but MJ is easy to spot from the air

thnx , every one , made my mind up snuck down there moved them puppies off my property dang what a job now there mother natures..it would take a bull dozer to get me back to them ..just cant chance it , i guess there will be no more up dates on my grow , going to stay green less for a while now just in case , dang im heart broke !!!!!!!!!!!!! guess ill stay around and check every body elses out 1nc again thnx :mad: :mad: :hitchair:

it doersnt sound like those plants would stick out, we cant see the location, but use your judgement on what do you think is visdible from where the choppers were? if you have a BRIGHT ORANGE POT in the middle of a green field, well ths pretty obvious, but if your plants blend in the surroundings, i dont think you have nothing to worry about, is the area accessible by vehicles from different entrances?

Healthy plants Again Pictures Of Your Help ,,, go to this forum you will see why i got so up set and how open it was...............better safe than sorry , two year to four years here for manufacturing...........i havnt figured out how to do a quick link if some one knows how feel free to do so to the above

I'm not sure what state you live in but in CA, USA it is considered an invation of privacy for law enforement to use thermal imaging to locate crops. However, if you are not legal and they happen to fly by and see your plants through bonoculars, your Papawoozzled!!! Check out US v Kyllo. It's CA case law from the CA supreme court.

Here is the link from CANORML: http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=3827

haze...

(Edit from Stoney...Please read the site rules. No foul language is allowed on this site. It makes no difference if you "misspell" it or not.)

hey man know how you feel. only it wasnt no fuzz got my babies, THEIVES got 18 plants off me this year, 1st time grower too. but all mistakes learned from and urging for next year to put it right. go back on an estimate harvest day for them. and if you get para just do a grab and run. IMHO, i dont think they will be there, if the fuzz have come across them. honestly, can you see them waiting around for 2 months to grab you??? theyd be sick after a week and just pull them out and leave.
sorry to hear that man. and hope you dont just let it go to waste, you know you gotta check again :)

Latest posts

Back