hello everyone im growing chrystal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickyicky0420

Reaction score
hello everyone my name is sticky im curently on my 3rd grow for harvest im growing chrystal i tryed to polinate 2 buds but somehow my whole crop got slightly polinated im growing in ffof under 1000watts air cooled hps i bought 10 reg seeds from narvina and only had 1 male had some ph issues before flowering. i fixed them and i just flushed a few pots out i didnt knwo fast acting lime was differnt the the old lime i have been useing. i got some pics but ill have to figure out how to upload them. this is my first grow with access to fourms. i have had 8 grows but this will be the 3rd grow i actuly get a harvest from. i came to this form from another i didnt like it there to many people with false info. some dude was even talking about he has a 100% sucess rate sexing plants by the way the leafs looked lol before they even show pre flowers. other people on the fourm are telling new growers that mg 3 month soil is great for pot plants i have used that plenty of times and it causes nute lock out from salt build up. it also releases to much n during flowering so it makes airy buds. mg is the reason i only have 8 grows and 3 harvest. mg moister controll and organic are good to use though they just have a **** ton of bugs in it. well ill stop ranting i was just seeing if marijuana passion is the right place for me.
much love and happy growing
sticky :)

you only gave 20 minutes ..lol....there will be plenty to welcome you let me be the first...I grew out crystal a few years back..even made some crosses with it..Hope to see you around sticky

take care and be safe

welcome aboard sticky, nirvana seeds have worked well for me also, look forward to seeing your pics

Sounds like you have experiences to share and I am looking forward to them (and pics).

Welcome sticky,
Ive used ffof before worked good but its a little "hot" out of the bag so I held off on nutes.
Green Mojo for the chrystal!!

:48:

ODF

Latest posts

Back