hello everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fragglemills

Reaction score
hi new to this game just wondering how tall my plant [chrystal ] should be b4 i change to a flower cycle. Also anyone know where i can get organic 6-6-12 fertilizer in ireland

hello fragglemills,it depends on how much room you have for growing, your plants will double and sometimes triple in size in the flower cycle. a good height is 12 inches to start flowering or when you start getting alternating nodes.

Welcome to MP. Not sure about the nutes. Have you tried doing a search of stores around your area?

also while every1 is being so helpful by neccessity i had to start my plants[ 3 of them] in one pot and now after about 3 weeks i'm ready to split them into individual pots . Whats the best way to split them with the least amount of trauma

fragglemills said:
also while every1 is being so helpful by neccessity i had to start my plants[ 3 of them] in one pot and now after about 3 weeks i'm ready to split them into individual pots . Whats the best way to split them with the least amount of trauma

Very, very, carefully! Water it very well first- soak it. IMO I would take them out of the pot together (turn the whole pot upside down) and carefully seperate the 3 plants. Have the new pots ready to go and do it in as little light as possible- the roots don't care much for air or light.

Welcome to MP!

anyone got pics of chrystal plants ready to harvest
i know i can get them elsewhere but i'd like to see if anyone here was successful

Latest posts

Back