Hello fellow stoners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just remember man when it comes to that ur gonna get wat u pay for.. if ya cant afford to detox for tests when u know u get them then i think u need to work ya smokin around the tests or just quit then IMO. if naything ur gonna screw wit ya insides more using alternative junk IMO also.
i've just had years of experience in flushing for tests and never let down once and i as a person have nothin to gain by if i was liein to ya.
but if the gelatin stuff works i guess go ahead. ur one the lucky ones. but ya never knew if it worked cus ya didnt get he test. maybe go on ebay an ordr some thc test sticks and practice. thats wat i did years ago and i figured that stat is the best and always works for me anyways. the thc tests on ebay are under 10$ for 5-10 of them just serch for em.

yea i know what you mean, its weird i havent got a test but i think im just trying to be tricked into smoking, watch i bet tomorrow im gonna get tested (happy 420) and i will hopefully pass, ive been drinking alot of water and i havent toked in like a week and i still have more gelatin that i might drink but idk

zipflip you have rly helped me mentally through this (what week?) that has seemed 6 times longer than what it is. ill keep this thread up if i have more questions or if i get tested or whatever

k i have a question, say i drank idk 2 gallons of water throughout the day, basically flushing my system all day long, and then i toked but continued to drink during the duration of my highness(is that a word?) and a couple days later i had a test, would i have any chance of passing without gelatin/detox techniques?

no offense man but if its really this much of a huge concern for you maybe you should just wait til ya able to smoke in the clear an quit for now. and ya havin to go thru all this so ya can catch a buzz or two now an then IMO it aint worth the puff to do it all man. JMO thats all.

EDIT just curious, are you an adult (over18) or under? i'm not implyin nothi just curious cuz it sound like your a teenager whos bein threaten by ya parents with a drug test. im sorry but i do not feel comfortable givin information to minors involving such matters. nor will i give any advice to any known confirmed minors just for the record

i havent but i just want this as future reference and as a security thing because it hasnt been a month since i last toked and i dont have enough gelatin to drink it when i THINK there is gonna be a test.

Latest posts

Back