hello from Puget Sound,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkagitMagic

Reaction score
A couple of pics of this years little grow. I've been growing Mazzar I Shariff for about 15 years, A few years ago I crossed it with some Blue Bastard,

Attachments

• P1130946.JPG
    P1130946.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 14
  • P1130947.JPG
    P1130947.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hello Magic and welcome aboard.

i am guessing the Mazar finishes ok outdoors there in Washington....how do they handle the high humidity and rain?....any mold or bud rot issues?...I’m always looking for good strandivars that can take the bad weather and still finish.

Welcome to the show.

Hello Magic and welcome aboard.

i am guessing the Mazar finishes ok outdoors there in Washington....how do they handle the high humidity and rain?....any mold or bud rot issues?...I’m always looking for good strandivars that can take the bad weather and still finish.
I container grow in this climate! 10 pots, I have a little custom dolly and in mid August, I start moving them into a blackened shed! Forcing them to bud with the shortened light! It just works for me, I also have a big GreenTo, it's like a lean to off the side of the house! If I don't do this I have issues!

Ive done that many times. Used the sun as my light system and a cool dark room for lights out.
Worked well for me.👍

No problem,, cool. Lots of post on that thread.

Latest posts

Back