Hello guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobZombie

Reaction score
Hi guys ,
Im a newbie about to embark on my first hydro grow .... this cool site is really going to be a great help to me :)

coooooool dude :D , if you have questions ask away.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and look foward to your grow. Lot's of great members around to help if needed. Enjoy the site and will see ya around. ;)

Hey, welcome to the group, RobZ. What type of Hydro are you going to use? I use ebb and flow, (fill and drain), hydro exclusively for weed. I'll be looking for your Journal.

Good luck to you!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.......

Stoney Bud ..I have began to assemble a small constant flow system Im just waiting for my 400w light to arrive and I can finish off . Seedlings are one week old , so all going well , I will be starting my journal this week :D .

Welcome to MP, good luck on the grow. and yes theres all kinds of pros in all different areas to help you out. so don't be shy to ask a question. but also take searching the forum first into consideration. theres alot of help already posted.

Fire it up

KT

welcome to the site.

pictures are pretty much everything here. if you have problems; send pictures and your questions will be answered more promptly with better results.
and send picture of your crop and get mad kudos for your grow.
so start a grow journal and start posting pictures!
have fun, and know your questions and grow are safe on here.

p.s. this is the only place where mods are life savers.

Nice one thanks guys........
berserker71 thats a very useful link you posted thanks very much :)

welcome to mp the best grow site with all the best growers on the planet

Latest posts

Back