Hello, Im new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokedat

Reaction score
Hello Everybody :)

Im new to the growing of Marijuana and I am looking for some help on growing it. Me and a friend of mine and hoping to grow our own for personal use and were not going to be smoking too much yet.

I would like to ask...

1.How much would it cost to set it up?(Cheapest good-ish stuff)

2.How would I set it up? What do I need?

3.What are the Requirements for growing it?

4.Whats the best seed for me?

5.Any Other help considering I am completely new to the growing side of Marijuana and havent even seen a plant grow before.

Thank You :)

Smokedat said:
Hello Everybody :)

Im new to the growing of Marijuana and I am looking for some help on growing it. Me and a friend of mine and hoping to grow our own for personal use and were not going to be smoking too much yet.

I would like to ask...

1.How much would it cost to set it up?(Cheapest good-ish stuff)

2.How would I set it up? What do I need?

3.What are the Requirements for growing it?

4.Whats the best seed for me?

5.Any Other help considering I am completely new to the growing side of Marijuana and havent even seen a plant grow before.

Thank You :)

well this is the welcome forum so those questions are better asked in anoither forum
I just got here myself so I'm betting you will get a better answer to what forum when another poster posts.

But welcome.

Thanks, so if another poster could tell me what forum I should ask these questions on that would be great.

Welcome to MP. The best thing to do before getting your feet wet is to read, read and read some more. Trust me when i say the last thing ya wanna do is invest alot of money just to have your plants die. Here is a link to just about everything ya need to know about growing MJ. Good luck and hope to see ya around. ;) http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5837

Thanks, I will read that and post back here or on that thread when Im finished.

Help Appreciated :)

Smokedat said:
Thanks, I will read that and post back here or on that thread when Im finished.

Help Appreciated :)
What ya wanna do is read a few of the grow guides if ya got time. If there is anything ya don't understand there are more than enough members that are willing to help. :aok:

^^^^^^^^^^^

Very good advice.

There are many styles of growing and many things to come to understand.

Try the search function for topics. Like do you want to grow in soil or a water based medium?

So "soil" or "hydro"

The size of the light determines how large an area you can grow in so you might look into High Pressure Sodium ( HPS) of at least 400 watts or maybe that new bulb the SolarMax 1 ( 1000 watts )

There are odor control issues... Carbon filter ( scrubbers ) and there is Ozone

Organic soil growing or other medium with commercial fertilizers.

Lots of things to decide.

So yes you can ask those questions but it is better to read read read what has already been posted.

You can PM me if you like and I can help with general issues.

Just scanned through it quickly and it made sense but not enough. I will read through it slowly soon and then soon after that and possibly again soon after that and then refer to it if I want to know anything else(or ask here).

One Question though, Since I dont smoke it as much as most people on this forum possibly (how much do you do?) How big would the plant grow? What would I need? ie incubator etc...

Ive heard of a mate he can get me some from a place(blackbush) and his cousin grows his own and he got it from there and just uses a UV light and a pot. Should I do the same?(Would you recommend this)

Latest posts

Back