Hello opinions needed and questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAAANDUDE

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. I am new to this site, but not to growing. I have not grown in about 4 years, but am ready to get back into it especially since I just moved to a new area. Anyways on to the reason I am here.

Here is the set upI will be using. The area is 36"h x 31"L x 20"W. I have a 400w mh/hps ballast. I have carbon filter, ozone generator to keep down the smell. Aircooled hood, 400cfm cooling fan, and will be using a drip system. I have mylar on the walls of my cabinet.

So with all that in mind, I ordered 5 fem each of White Dwarf, LR2, and AK47 x Lowryder. I am growing these auto-flowering strains due to my area constraints. I have a couple questions about these strains. First off with size of grow area in mind, how many SHOULD I be able to grow without giving up yeild due to overcrowding? I have read what I could on these strains, but any advice would be great. What should I expect as far as yeild with my equipment? How do these strains like their humidity, temp, ph, and ppm? Am I going to have to do a SCRoG grow and ad a screen because of heigth?

Thanks for any advice on the mentioned strains. Also, does anyone know any strains the are smaller plants? I would like to try some other strains that stay shorter. Also I am thinking of doing a grow journal, but am a little scared about posting pics on the site. Is it safe? Thanks!

P.S.
I am currently waiting on my seeds. They should be here in the next couple days, and I will get started.

you gotaknow how long to veg if your crowding them

Send a PM to Hamster Lewis, or Hippy in England, these 2 guys know their stuff, and probably have the most experience here with the auto's. Chances are one of them will see this thread and respond, but if you haven't heard from one of them, I'd send them a PM.

Also go to the grow journals section, and look for anything from these guys. Wish I could help, but I've never grown auto's ...good luck to you!

Latest posts

Back