Hello there

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peglegdeb

Reaction score
Hello there- Happened across your forum quite by accident and while I am not typically a 'forum user' yours has changed my mind. Have been growing (outside) for almost 15 yrs. but thinking about trying inside as well. Looking forward to meeting some of you and always interested in learning something new or a better way to do something old. So much to see and read that I'm not sure where to start.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Thanks- Glad to be here too. So much to see. I'm sure I'll see you around the site.

not to be funny..

But is there any truth to your Screen name??

you got a peg leg, Deb?

Welcome aboard, I just started hanging around a couple of weeks ago myself, great board, great information, and great members.

MrPuffAlot said:
not to be funny..

But is there any truth to your Screen name??

you got a peg leg, Deb?
Well it's not ACTUALLY a pegleg but I do have a prosthesis- lost my leg in a farming accident 12 years ago.

THCPezDispenser said:
Welcome aboard, I just started hanging around a couple of weeks ago myself, great board, great information, and great members.
Thanks so much THC. Are you really a vicarious grower?? by choice??

welcome brother!!!! Good people on this sight, enjoy.

sweetnug said:
welcome brother!!!! Good people on this sight, enjoy.
Thanks- from a 'brother' grower but not a 'brother' in the stictest sense of the word.
Sister?? PLD

Hi Peggy

Welcome to the madness, I hope you realise what your letting yourself in for.....your going to become addicted to logging into the forum to read read read lmao

I hope you enjoy your stay :)

MANY very knowledgeable people on this forum, many quick wits and many funny people giving replies, you will get an answer to ANY problem or query you have.

Hippy

HippyInEngland said:
Hi Peggy

Welcome to the madness, I hope you realise what your letting yourself in for.....your going to become addicted to logging into the forum to read read read lmao

I hope you enjoy your stay :)

MANY very knowledgeable people on this forum, many quick wits and many funny people giving replies, you will get an answer to ANY problem or query you have.

Hippy
Hey Hippy-Am already addicted. Man do I appreciate the suggestions I've already received re: my Bear problem. Been struggling alone w/ this for over a month now. Am so glad to have found this forum. PLD

Hi Berserker- Thank you- Have heard a number of times about the good people and info on this site. I am already a fan of both!

Latest posts

Back