HELLO ! what a great place !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rollingstoned77

Puff Puff PASS!!!
Reaction score
Hey there folks . I'm somewhat new here , i have only made a few posts . This site has SOOOO much information it's great and i hope it's here forever . I have learned alot and i'm starting my first grow , soil and hydro . It's all in my new grow journal . Along with ideas on a grow box . ALL ON THE CHEAP . i seem to have a knack for building things with just the stuff i have , whats laying around , and will help with your stealth grow box if i can . Not sure they work yet but hey THEY LOOK COOL !!! lol . well just wanted to say high , and keep rockin .

Welcome! I love it here as well. Good luck on your 1st grow. :D

How ya doing man? I look forward to hearing all about ur growing... make sure u post pics in your journal :)

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site!! ;)

hey post the pics and keep us informed man your growbox sounds cool id like to see it. Ill check out your journal, check mine out its first time for everything

Its great to hear from you guys . These are some pics of the box (wardrobe) and my covert pantry . The wooden pantry is were i am doing the soil grow . The metal wardrobe is going to be my first hydro grow with an ( Emily's Garden ) hydro unit , can't wait . I'm new to it all but have been reading up alot . check out my journal !!http://marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t+11513

Thanks again folks Keep up this great site . PEACE FOR now

3 fluro's and Emily.jpg

Pantry outside.jpg

New Growbox.jpg

Latest posts

Back