Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch! I was looking into replacing it just last week so I was doing research and coming up with a lot of people saying that within 2 years there is going to be some amazingly new affordable technology for digital cameras. So, I looked into buying a used one and came up with this.

I got it for $125 and the thing takes such amazing micros! Can't wait to actually put it to the real test of trich shooting.

Mutt said:
Love it when women take an interest in growing. Without you, ma, and a few others it would be a sausage fest here...not good. Need you ladies around to keep us inline. :p
haven't grown em out...they were a gift.
have two different crosses
ADXC99
JFXc99

right now growing out JFXCh and NL

:rofl: Well, we do what we can...;)

I love growing stuff...can remember as a kid I lived in the 'burbs' and would find grass seeds (read 'lawn') in the garage and would line a small box w/Saran Wrap and put some dirt in it and plant the grass seeds in my window sill just to watch it grow :shocked: I really wasn't a nerd...I don't think... :confused: LOLOL!!

...but growing THIS kind of 'stuff' is SOOOOO much more exciting!!! If this was legal...I know what I'd be doing for a living!!

Rdrose said:
, but you have to take them in for 'developing' on their computer, it won't download onto yours so couldn't very well do that...:(

hehehe that would blow the developers mind :p

Mutt said:
hehehe that would blow the developers mind :p

Right...and they'd call the local PD, :cop: set up a 'sting' operation and catch me when I came in to p/u my CD!!! :eek:

Did I say I have a vivid imagination?!?!...LOLOL!!! But you never know!! Give the local PD something to do other than handing out tickets... :batman:

Gotta love rural PD's though, when you need them, they are there, don't get that kind of service in the big city!!

DLtoker said:
Ouch! I was looking into replacing it just last week so I was doing research and coming up with a lot of people saying that within 2 years there is going to be some amazingly new affordable technology for digital cameras. So, I looked into buying a used one and came up with this.

I got it for $125 and the thing takes such amazing micros! Can't wait to actually put it to the real test of trich shooting.

That sounds great Toker. I couldn't tell if it is a digital camera that can take short video clips or an actual digital camcorder.

Where did you find yours for that price...?

On www.craigslist.org. There are a few on ebay too, but buying used things without being able to touch them kinda makes me nervous. It is a digital camera. I haven't had much time to play with it that much but the 12x optical zoom was a huge selling point along with being able to be 1 cm away from the object you want to take a picture of.

Thanks again, Toker. Thanks for reminding me of CraigsList, I checked the one for our area, nothing yet, but will keep looking.

E-Bay makes me nervous...the two things I bought on E-Bay, a space heater and a dremel motor tool, were both junk. :rolleyes: Live and learn! LOL

Howdy!

Great site here. Lots of great folks!

Wheeler :)

Latest posts

Back