Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rdrose

Growin' with the Stars...
Reaction score
I've been reading and doing some posting since April, but haven't said a real "Hello". So here goes, "HELLO EVERYONE!" :ciao:

This is a great site, so much information to absorb and share and great people who are willing to share their insights... You're all great!!

We live in the boonies of a very rural part of the Western US. I started my first grow back in April, 4 out of 10 seedlings survived my inexperience...LOL...and of those 4 plants, 3 were girls!!! :D

I have some pics of the early part of the grow listed under "Sick Plants and Problems" then "First time grower w/sick babies SEE PICS". I can't list the url since I haven't posted enough yet. Unfortunately I can't take anymore pics until I find my camera!! :rolleyes:

They're real close to being ready to harvest, thugh. It's been a lot of fun!! :)

See ya around the site

Cool Rdrose! Let's hope you find that camera so we can all get rid of our cotton mouth by salivating over some gorgeous budding plants! :)

I'm working on it Toker! Might have to try one of those disposable digitals next time I go to town. I really, really want to post some pics!!! :(

Welcome Rdrose, You are around good people here. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Good Luck on all of your future grows.:cool:

Hey welcome. I've seen ya posting, so I am glad you finally introduced yourself. :) Looking forward to the pics as well.

Thank you for the welcome Clever and Mom! :)

:welcome: rose hope to see ya around , this is a great place with great people , hope to pics of your ladies , allways good to meet new peolpe and add to a great atmosphere , see ya around ..

welcome rose,this is the best site for a grower,you'll find always help from many people here,have a nice time here and good luck with your grow.:48::48::48:

Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I'm enjoying becoming a part of MP, and 'meeting' all of you smokin' people!

theres more than a hand full to keep ur eye, and some beautiful plants all over this place, with all kinds of info to cure ur grow bug. Welcome and enjoy.

Fire it up

KT

ktownlegend said:
with all kinds of info to cure ur grow bug. Welcome and enjoy.

KT

And I have definitely got the grow bug!! :watchplant:

But I'll have to wait til Spring... the indoor grow bug hasn't struck yet!

I'm already picking out what I want to grow next time... :farm:

Has anyone ever tried Cinderella 99 by Joey Weeds? Sounds yummy!!

I enjoy the cerebral high, I have so many 'revelations' with it!!

Just wish I could remember them all!! :rofl:

whats up rdrose weclome to MAR P:D oh wait youve been here a while haha:D

hey Rdrose, btw your a chick right? don't want to say "hey man" or "whats up dude" if your a woman. ;)

I'm germin a couple of C99 crosses, so maybe in a few months I'll let ya know how it is. :)

Glad to have ya, look forward to seein more of your posts. (seen a couple already).

Hey Mutt, Yeah, I'm a chick!! :ciao: LOLOLOL!!! What was the giveaway?!?!? :confused: :giggle:

I'd love to hear about your C99 crosses. What did you cross them with? Are you going to do a Grow Journal? Or maybe I just haven't found it yet on the forums? Anyway, thanks for the welcome. I've been enjoying your posts as well.

I posted a pic in the gallery of a C99 plant in veg if you care to check it out. No flower or bud pics due to the camera disappearing unfortunately. The strain needed very little attention and could withstand a great deal of nute and pH fluctionation in my DWC system. In addition, it could handle much higher temps than any of the other strains I was growing at the time. It definitely stands up to it's reputation.

Rdrose said:
Hey Mutt, Yeah, I'm a chick!! :ciao: LOLOLOL!!! What was the giveaway?!?!? :confused: :giggle:

I'd love to hear about your C99 crosses. What did you cross them with? Are you going to do a Grow Journal? Or maybe I just haven't found it yet on the forums? Anyway, thanks for the welcome. I've been enjoying your posts as well.

Love it when women take an interest in growing. Without you, ma, and a few others it would be a sausage fest here...not good. Need you ladies around to keep us inline. :p
haven't grown em out...they were a gift.
have two different crosses
ADXC99
JFXc99

right now growing out JFXCh and NL

DLtoker said:
I posted a pic in the gallery of a C99 plant in veg if you care to check it out. No flower or bud pics due to the camera disappearing unfortunately.

Thanks Toker, I'll take a look at them.

Funny how our camera's are 'disappearing'...haven't been able to find mine either...been 3 weeks! :hairpull: Went to a Long's Drugstore last night to check out their disposable digitals, but you have to take them in for 'developing' on their computer, it won't download onto yours so couldn't very well do that...:(

Latest posts

Back