Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Public

Humble grower
Reaction score
Hello to all,

I'm John Public, I'm not a native english speaker so I apologize for the quality of the language.

I use marijuana sparsely, mostly for headaches, hyper-activity and also sometimes just for fun with friends :)

I grow marijuana for my own, and produce also my own seeds since 10 years. I have a small collection of old school strains from different amateur sources, that I try to preserve at best with other friends.

Looking forward to share some good informations with people there :aok:

Hello John!
I am happy to oficially welcome you to MP!
(*what am I talking about? I just joined myself 2 days ago :p lol*)

Will be nice seeing some of those plants ;)
and btw, yes - you're english is perfectly fine! :]

Hi John Public - glad to have you here! Nice to hear that you are helping to keep some of those older strains going. :) Don't be concerned at all - your english is great! Have a great day and I look forward to seeing you around the site!

Your English is pretty good and I am not a native speaker as well. Welcome abroad! Don't forget to check signatures of people for good information.

Welcome to MP.. Sounds like your going to a asset to MP.. Thanks us Newbies need more Professional advice. Your english is very good. :shocked:

Thank you for the warm welcome. It seems to be a nice place here, I like it !

I have just started an indoor grow of south Indian sativa, with few Jamaican sativa "lamsbread quality" and some Mexican Acapulco to help me to wait.

I'll create a grow diary in the appropriate section ;)

John Public said:
Thank you for the warm welcome. It seems to be a nice place here, I like it !

I have just started an indoor grow of south Indian sativa, with few Jamaican sativa "lamsbread quality" and some Mexican Acapulco to help me to wait.

I'll create a grow diary in the appropriate section ;)

Keep us to date Bro ok.

Wassup!
Welcome to the show man, see ya around the site. Peace and Love!!!!!!!
Roken.

Latest posts

Back