hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I told him that there was an A in marriage a couple days ago, but he got frustrated with me for correcting him.

Thanks for pointing that out though. ;)

The Effen Gee said:
I did. Sorry.

So what studies are you achieving this wonderful GPA in. You're already an accountant- what's next for you.
I think Effen's comment was about the play nice thing.

status fresh said:
not sure where you see gpa 420.

i said i have a gpa of 3.54.

i am far from being a cop and seeing that i'm married to a male, i am certainly not a "lezzer". if i was, you'd probably pay to see me bump uglies with my girlfriend.

I think you misinterpreted what i said I DIDNT MENTION YOUR WERE A COP LEZZER I STATED GAY POLICE ASSOCIATION AND JOKINGLY ASKED IF YOU WERE A LEZZA PS I WOULDNT PAY ANYONE FOR SEXUAL FAVOURS FOR YOUR INFORMATION LADY:hubba:
my BHC comment was obviously not directed towards you since i quoted SmokinMom and have no idea who the F you are.
SO EVERYONE IS EXCLUDED FROM MAKING COMMENTS AND HERE I WAS THINKING THIS WAS A FORUM FOR DISCUSSION:hubba:

i'd like to beg to differ that you are brainey, since i had no idea what the frick you were talking about in your posts. since i am a genius, i was able to figure it out this morning.
MENSA 141 SCORE RATES ME A GENIUS TOO:rolleyes:

IF INDEED YOU ARE A GENIUS CAN YOU NOT COMPREHEND THE PERCEPTION OF THE WRITTEN WORD

and about the post below:

my tone? good judge of character? you just contradicted yourself when you called me a gay police lezzer. HOW ON EARTH DOES THIS CONTRADICT ME I DID NOT CALL YOU A POLICE LEZZER..
what does that say about your character? MY CHARACTER I THINK IS INTACT judge yourself before you judge others.
LIKEWISE LADY:hubba:

yes, you did offend me.
SORRY:angrywife:

maybe you should work on that and stop being such a homophobe. :hitchair:

PEACE!

HOMOPHOBE HOLD ON ILL JUST ASK MY BOYFRIEND
HANG ON A SEC YES IM GAY SO THATS NOT AN ISSUE WITH ME MY FRIENDS OR FAMILY SO PLEASE DONT TAKE THAT ROUTE:holysheep:
skallie

ps maybe i should have said english humour instead of uk joke regarding lezza comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back