Help donate to MP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
48 days your tripping Shortbus if and when you come across a plant that matures within 48 days ill bare my arse in front of our queen.
Marketing bullshite at its best.
Lol
T4

OK i know i am buzzed but I have never seen a banner on this site. could someone take pic of it.

It's right at the top of the page, under the name of our site.

Time4Plan-B said:
48 days your tripping Shortbus if and when you come across a plant that matures within 48 days ill bare my arse in front of our queen.
Lol
T4

i'm not tripping, apparently they are. i'm just reposting info

Time4Plan-B said:
Lol
T4

T4 there are strains that are done in 7 weeks....I remember the back of the AK-48 saying something like 48-53 days. I only got males from my 10 pack, I popped them on three different occasions. Think it was 7 males and 3 that never survived. I have heard of strains that are done in 45 days. I believe PJ has one. They call them there "keeper strains". :p

I had a Skywalker that finished in 49 days after the 12/12 flip - time and time again

this is what i see i can click name but it only refresh the page

Hmmm...This is what I get with my Chrome>>> Clipboard01.jpg

Iron Emmett said:
Nirvana Blackjack is kinda sexy, anyone think of trying her?

I just purchased a pack...should be here 7-15 days...So is this the thread we sharing in?...Ill drop 1/2 pack on the Date of choice...:hubba:

take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
I just purchased a pack...should be here 7-15 days...So is this the thread we sharing in?...Ill drop 1/2 pack on the Date of choice...:hubba:

take care and be safe

just ordered as well. i hope we get a good variety of strains.

Time4Plan-B said:
Lol
T4

The Apollo 11 that I got from Joey Weed would finish in 7 weeks. But I gotta say that there are not many 7 week strains out there.

Because I am a copy cat of THG, I too ordered the Master Kush.
Anything for MP!

BlackJack’s mother, Black Domino, was a clone of a marijuana plant sent to the Netherlands from the area around Seattle. Its father is Nirvana’s very own Jock Horror. Nirvana BlackJack produces hard buds with huge, grape-like calyxes that are completely encrusted with THC! The smoke is heavy and flavoursome, and produces an exceptionally long-lasting high. BlackJack is thought of highly in the medical marijuana scene.
White strain: Yes
Feminized: No
Medical: Yes
Effect: High (head trip) yet stoned (body buzz)
Flowering period: 9 - 11 weeks
Average yield: 400 - 500 (g/m² in SOG)
Flavour: fruity / herbal
Plant height: Medium
Plant type: Indoor as well as Outdoor
Indica / Sativa: Hybrid

a local one :yay:

4u2sm0ke said:

take care and be safe

We will start a Nirvana group grow thread soon. I am ordering tonight.

Latest posts

Back