Help donate to MP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarkHorse007 said:
is everyone going with reg seeds or did anyone order fems?

Im not a fan of Femm...I think My bubby is going with Femms..Im sure he will pop in to let us know....

Mike...we would like you to buy from the banner above for this group grow...I like to do these as I share a lot here and Dont have to pay...Im gratefull for that..and understand there is a cost to keep the lights on:aok:

nouvel...after 12hr binge Im not looking to win man..Im looking for the toilet:spit:...

Go get some magic beans everyone
:bolt::bong:

Rosebud said:
I went back and got Jock Horror, i am such a copy cat. i like the old Jack I ran, so we will see.

Oh, that is not being a copy cat....that is trying tried and true strains others have grown. I may have to order some Hock Horror also.

Guess Im back and Im in. Went with Aurora Indica. Got Fem seeds because Im lazy and dont want to mess with Balls this grow. Grew this strain out when I first started growing. Grew out alot of Nirvanas beans out back then Bubblisious, Crystal, White Rhino, Aurora Indica, Papaya and White widow. Liked all some better then others. Papaya and Crystal didnt do well out doors where Im at. Never finished. But Im in on the grow and Pretty shure I have 5 girls already. lol:D

Oh the Wonder Woman looks good too (the cannabis, not the pic 4U posted :giggle: ).

I am thinking Papaya Fem beans...will need to butter the wife up since I still have not popped a single Satori bean yet. :)

Any grown their northern lights? Thats been a popular strain in my neck of the woods for years.

i think i am going to go with wonder woman i am stuck between it and the blackberry but ive got alot of fruity strains growing right now so i think i will try something differnt

hammy i dont think you can go wrong with the papaya i havent smoked it yet mine is still in the flowering process but it was easy to grow and mine grew wide and bushy not a real tall plant the only bad thing i found with it is that it has a long flowering period

DarkHorse007 said:
hammy i dont think you can go wrong with the papaya i havent smoked it yet mine is still in the flowering process but it was easy to grow and mine grew wide and bushy not a real tall plant the only bad thing i found with it is that it has a long flowering period

Thanks for the info DH...how long a flowering time are we talking about? I don't do over 10 weeks unless it's straight Fire.

I might join in this. At the very least, I'm going to order some blackberry and medusa to contribute to MP. Tent is full right now and I'm probably only going to get this one run, so I might not be able to grow them out with the group.

juniorgrower said:
Any grown their northern lights? Thats been a popular strain in my neck of the woods for years.

Yes. That was one of the strains from them I grew in 09'. Pics were lost on here with the site crash. I had a super stout, ultra frosty lady from a 5 female pool.

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks for the info DH...how long a flowering time are we talking about? I don't do over 10 weeks unless it's straight Fire.

the attitude seed bank said it was 9 to 11 weeks but now that i look on the nirvana web site it says 7 to 9 so maybe it isnt that long i think i trust nirvanas information with their own stain over the tude

I think tcbud ran the NL as well...as for thier Papaya..I wasnt impressed with its yield..

Hampster....
.will need to butter the wife up
Box of Chocolate works wonders...:aok:

I am going to order some NL's tonight after work. It will be a while before I can start them, got two full rooms.

just got my confirmation email....seeds sent ..may take 3-4 weeks to USA

Just ordered 5 fem Northern Lights seeds and 5 fem Swiss Cheese seeds. I am going to run the SC outdoors.

I went to check things out at Nirvana and they wouldn't let me in. They were the first ones I used to purchase seeds from when I first started out and I was impressed with the speed of thier shipping.

Unfortunately, I couldn't say the same for thier seeds and had had many pleasant conversations with them. They sent replacement seeds at no cost very quickly, sometimes arriving sooner than an order placed on the same day. (I was so impressed with thier customer I made another order later that day) I also started writing in thier forums, saying how outstanding the company was and how pleasant thier customer service was, etc., etc.

Again, unfortunately, bad seeds don't make up for bad seeds and when I went on the forums looking for issues with the particular strains my posts were edited of anything bad about thier seeds. I decided to go elsewhere and never looked back.

This post peeked my interest so I thought I would check them out and see if thier seeds had changed any but I couldn't get in.

I'm sorry I wasn't happy for getting junk for my money and I'm sorry for not thinking a company should be able to grow on the backs of people getting ripped off but, thank you for not letting me in.

Latest posts

Back