help for a first time grower!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttotheh

Reaction score
ok i have about 8 seeds germinating right now and odds are some will be female and some will be male when i plant them in the woods is it ok to let males release there pollen idc if this means there will be seeds in the budsky i just want a pretty good yeild with some reg grass dosnt have to be super potent i actually want the plants to produce seeds for next season also is it ok to just use the dirt in the woods or should i use this miracle grow potting soil i have those are my only 2 options for soil thanks for the helppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. how many grams ounces etc... do u think my 8 plants will grow im planning on training them also thanks again!!!!!!!!:holysheep:

depends on the conditions. but the soil in your are most likely isnt suitable for growing but it all depends on your area. also pretty much everyone on this site will tell you not to use miracle soil! try creating your own soil/ compost

Shoot use that soil man, it will work fine for outdoors. As for the males, I'd do this. Pluck all the males, but take one somewhere and let it become mature enough to produce pollen. Then, take a small baggy and carefully get some of the pollen into it. Then take that baggy and tie it tight with a string or rubber band around one of the lesser branches of a female and leave it there for a week. That way only one branch (if you were carefull not to let any out on the rest of the plant) will produce seeds for next seasons grow. As for guessing the yield of 8 females, hard to say. I am pretty good at determining yield on certain strains, but bagseed is near impossible. I sometimes generalize about yield by considering height and veriety of plant. A nice christmas tree style plant 5 feet tall of some airy buds will be around 6 ounces, that's my best guess for you. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back