Help me get my fire to smell like dispensery buuud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only good thing sandwich bags are good for are sandwiches. I'd also read up on drying before you're jarring. If you over dry at the start the best jar in the world won't save your stash. The cough smoke still tells me you're over drying your bud. Like bigjb said I too have had smoke in jars for almost two years and the smell and taste is just as good if not better than the day they went in.

Growing is one of the easy parts in my opinion (after all the plant does most of this on its own). It's the curing that sorts the good smoke out from the bad. You can have the best strain in the pots but if you don't harvest at the right time, dry for the right time and cure right you might as well be growing crappy weed.

Oook we shall try again next year

My big question is.
There is no chemicals or nothing that make they bud smell so delicious. Nothing spectacular besides curing and drying. Im satisfied with the way it smokes i just want it to have that strong smell

Nope the plant itself should be the only thing you smell imo. Some people will use orange or lemon peels in their curing jar to add a citrus smell but for me that just adds to opportunities for mold and if you want citrus smelling bud, grow one that has it already in it genetics.

If I were you. I'd forget about adding **** to make your buds smell. Learn how to dry and cure properly and you'll have flowers smelling like Danky bliss. As another poster also said some strains smell more than others. If you really want stink. Look into some of the skunk strains. Best of luck.

different strains smell different. if you grew them and cured them right, never mind the smell as long as it smokes good

Nope the plant itself should be the only thing you smell imo. Some people will use orange or lemon peels in their curing jar to add a citrus smell but for me that just adds to opportunities for mold and if you want citrus smelling bud, grow one that has it already in it genetics.

If I were you. I'd forget about adding **** to make your buds smell. Learn how to dry and cure properly and you'll have flowers smelling like Danky bliss. As another poster also said some strains smell more than others. If you really want stink. Look into some of the skunk strains. Best of luck.
Yeah I agree I'm not trying to do the lemon or orange peel cure. Well we shall see what happens next year

Hello fellow growers so this year I'm going to try to grow seeds feminized. I'm going to try to plant them in February so I can get some fifteen foot trees. So I have never ordered seeds online so I will tell YALL where I bought my seeds and the female to male ratio or if the seeds was a hundred percent female I probably will purchase some clones just to see which ones grew better. Ok the weed I grew this year was fire I really enjoyed it I wish the smell and flavor was more there but far as the smoke yeah head numbing of one hit. I grew clones last year. So may 10 last year I was able to plant clones in Los angeles without them flowering so this year IMMA try may first outdoors just to get that extra growth in next year grow will be in another post not this one soooooo hope everybody is getting prepared for next year ok and last year I didn't use no NUTES once they went outside straight water and they came out picture perfect I won't be using nutes until I get my own yard so I can administer it to my plants daily. Once I do get my backyard I plan on doing a giant scrog in my backyard. Yes yes yes

Use organic nutes like foxfarm trio if you can. Dry slow not in a hot area, can have a fan blowing lightly BY not on the weed. Usually dry 4-5 days more like it then into the paper bag 4-5 days to a week. after that when in the jars open for a couple minutes every day for several weeks then smoke.
Never let it get too warm during this process except the part when you light the joint.:48:

Use organic nutes like foxfarm trio if you can. Dry slow not in a hot area, can have a fan blowing lightly BY not on the weed. Usually dry 4-5 days more like it then into the paper bag 4-5 days to a week. after that when in the jars open for a couple minutes every day for several weeks then smoke.
Never let it get too warm during this process except the part when you light the joint.:48:

Sounds good bro. I got FOXFARMS I just haven't got the chance to really use it I want to get the rest of them to. Do you think the nutes bring out the smell and taste more

You need some terpinator..after using it I'll never grow without it..its amazing for terpene production

Only the big bloom is fully organic the rest is not but I was using it before switch in to cutting edge solutions n had great success with it.I heard the powder additives are great but I've only used grow big,tiger bloom and big bloom...u gotta add that terpinator though.that's a must have product.its makes the smell and "crystal" production amazing...here's a pic of some buds that got terped

View attachment KIMG0707.jpg

View attachment KIMG0733.jpg

View attachment KIMG0734.jpg

And tupperware is the only true alternative to canning jars. Don't use any other "cheap" containers. They are handy if you have like 15 - 20 lbs. To cure and store.
Big bloom is mainly worm castings - but the right kind.
Is the turpintineator organic or what is it made of? Maybe I missed that I'm stoned.

If you are growing DWC, and do not flush the nutes really good at the end, it can really mess up you taste and maybe the cough too. If I understand your post, and this upcoming grow is your first purchased, feminized, strain, you will get what you are looking for!

Uhh,,, i prefer not to cough :48: smooth cure ftw

http://growgreenmi.com/terpinator-1-liter
Here is info on it there's YouTube videos also. Its good stuff.if you go on terpinator Facebook and message them.they'll mail you a liter bottle free.I wouldn't bud without it. Keep an eye out on my welcome to gronys grow journal.anything I give it to becomes extremely frosty/tasty.it says u can run it the whole time but I start it @ week 2 of bud

I was using my terpinator with out this floralicous plus but after talking to the owner of a well known/respected grow shop in my area.the owner gave me this free sample bottle of floralicous plus and I agree.I like using both together in their own watering. He found out about it from one of his well educated customers.

View attachment KIMG0797.jpg

Adds even more flavor.I can tell the difference with using it and not.its good stuff.I use cutting edge solutions uncle johns blend,c.e.s. sugaree or sour d, terpinator,and floralicous plus as smell/flavor enhancers.they work great together.all my buds come out tasting really good n sweet/sour.and its not like advance nutrients bud candy where everything tastes the same.each strain retains its natural taste.

Latest posts

Back