HELP plant in obvious location!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJBlue22

FirstTimeGrower
Reaction score
ok i might sound like an idiot for saying this, but long ago, maybe a month or 2 ago, i had some seeds, and i didnt want them and i just tossed them outside into my moms garden

20 minutes ago i just went outside and found a 1ft tall plant in my moms garden right on the edge of my patio! and this time (unlike last) im positive its a marijuana plant, its a sativa too, it has 5 1/2 sets of branches (6th is just starting) and i really need this thing to be moved, i would rather keep it alive, but if i cant dig it up, i guess i can just kill it but these are what im hoping for...

1. i can dig it up, depending on root length
2. (not sure) but cut it at the stem and put it in rooting solution like a clone?
3. stress it, or possibly tie it down to make it more descreet (sp?)
4. if all else fails, just kill it, and be happy i got it growing to start with

and i was told marijuana didnt grow on its own!? Insane or Hick told me that, and all i did was threw some seeds outside and now its growing

well for one if your mom dont know about it and dont want such a plant in her house or garden than i would say kill it because if u get caught she goes down for it and that s not cool. but if shes ok with it i would go about a foot away from the plant on all sides and dig it out slowly from there without damaging the plant.

If Mom knows about it then move it to protect her, If she doesn't know, then move it to protect her. Don't cut deals with yourself, with mom you protect period.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

imo if you are still living at home then you should kill it or move it. if you r under 18 you shouldnt even be attempting to grow or be on this site asking for advice.

uh, just get rid of it man. Its not that important. Be respectful to your parents rules. if they say you can keep it, then re pot the pot and bring it in doors. otherwise............toss the weed.

alright thanks, i just chopped it half an hour ago and tossed it in the woods,

JJBlue22 said:
ok i might sound like an idiot for saying this, but long ago, maybe a month or 2 ago, i had some seeds, and i didnt want them and i just tossed them outside into my moms garden

20 minutes ago i just went outside and found a 1ft tall plant in my moms garden right on the edge of my patio! and this time (unlike last) im positive its a marijuana plant, its a sativa too, it has 5 1/2 sets of branches (6th is just starting) and i really need this thing to be moved, i would rather keep it alive, but if i cant dig it up, i guess i can just kill it but these are what im hoping for...

1. i can dig it up, depending on root length
2. (not sure) but cut it at the stem and put it in rooting solution like a clone?
3. stress it, or possibly tie it down to make it more descreet (sp?)
4. if all else fails, just kill it, and be happy i got it growing to start with

and i was told marijuana didnt grow on its own!? Insane or Hick told me that, and all i did was threw some seeds outside and now its growing

First of all any time you thrrow a seed out it Will Grow.
But over all there are thing you can do as I have read and hear that you can do, tie it down and make it grow along the wall on the dirt Just keep tieing it down as it grows.
But then you have to tie all the branches down as it grows. LOL

Just kill the dang thing man. Mom could get in trouble for nothing dude. Cut it up and get rid of it.

Latest posts

Back