Help with hermie resistant strain please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peaceful

Reaction score
I have had it with my current seeds and need some help. I am looking for a few hermie resistant strains for an indoor grow. Height max is 3' finished and I don't want it to smell too strong in flower if I can help it. I grow with FFOF soil and FF nutes at 1/2 strength or so. My temps fluctuate between 70 and 90*F and I cant help it. No other stress factor is present but my current WW seeds all hermie during flower from 4 weeks at the earliest to 6 weeks at the latest. I am sooooo careful and this hermie factor is really eating at me. Please help if you can with specific strains and breeders that may work well for me. Thanks, Peace.

First of all, I'm not the most experienced grower, only grown 3 dif strains. But...

My femed ppp from Nirvana have never hermied. And I abused them a lot. Heat, light leaks, pH trouble, under/ over watering/feeding, you name it I've done it. Pretty low smell until week 6-7 of 12/12. After that a bit more, but I've had more smell from a small bag of weed than my 5 ppp-plants. And It's a good smoke.

Hope this helps you in your search for the perfect strain.

Nirvana's Supergirl is a producer under horrible conditions without hermie tendancies. Produces a stone that is just like being in a coma. Very skunky leaves, stems and buds... you can't stealth it well. Big strong stems that push other plants out of it's way, dark green broad leaves bigger than a big man's hand that you can't nute burn, underfeed or lightburn off. Buds aren't huge, they don't have to be in my opinion because you only need a couple of hits to be wasted...totally wasted.

Latest posts

Back