Help!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smoke

Grow&Smoke
Reaction score
ok this morning i went to work when i got home there were these white spots on the leaves of my plant i dunno if its damping off disease or what i would apretiate the help thanks :(

smoke2 said:
ok this morning i went to work when i got home there were these white spots on the leaves of my plant i dunno if its damping off disease or what i would apretiate the help thanks :(
my friend pics are needit but white spots that scary that sounds like pest problem they are call white flys wach out for them show some pics

well these white spots i wet the leaves and rubbed off the but it seems to come back little by little i dont think its a bug though dont look like anything like that?? its not a good pic and the spots are gone now i cleaned it not too long ago but i dunno also do you think its big enuff for 6 -7 weeks? theres water on it i misted it so it looks like what the spots acctually look like weird enuff

Picture 22.jpg

too short but they are bugs they are very tiny get 1 or 2 drops of dish soap and a mist sprayer and fill the sprayer with water and the soap and spray them once or twice a day that will help and what ligt are you using?

an 18 inch 15 watt floresent tube i just bout a new light 24 inch puts out 1200 sumthin lumens dunno if that will be better but man i acctually up till this day made my entire grow room from junk and shyt lyin round the house i have been broke no money for a while just got a job now so i bout ferts and lights and lotta shyt so i dunno man i just need a mentor someone to help me with this i mean i hate to get drunk and pass out to get to bed i have cronic insomnia and i beleive the marijuana acctually helps so thats why im growing sleeping pills make me sleep too long and other methods wont work because i have A.D.D and cant get my mind at ease so indica helps alot i know this shyt is illegal but i need it honestly i hate being up for days on end working and shyt then hallucinating over no sleep its a very extream problem had it for 6 years man so you can understand why i want to grow this so bad thanks for your help man really appretiate it

alcohol and dish liquid soap in a spray bottle mixed with water kills about 99% of any bugs and won't hurt your plants.

If they are mildew spots(white mildew , powdery substance) then some sulphur would eliminate em. Just take a paintbrush and dust all the leaves with it top and bottom.

Check em to for pollen sacks as it may be pollen busting out and settling on leaves. But that's highly unlikely if you aren't in flower.

Probly mildew, or buds.Either method works ..and u need to do something to bring the humidity down.

you need at least 3000 lumens psf and your light dont do half of that thats your problem need more light no fert yetdo the light fist and you see plant under optimum lights are kwon to grow 6 inches per day amizin ah?

damn lol spent all that cash for a shyt light where can i get a good grow light?

box says its a 24" strip bulb is 1275 lumens 20 watts life 9000 hours color temp 3000k cri: 70??? thats bout it man

20 bucks 4 the light fixture i hadda do tha hook ups then the bulb was 5 bucks

-too much you should go back and get 48 inch fixture they are $9.99 at home depo. and 2 tubes for $6.00 and you will get a total of 6300 lumens cheap ah?

hey whatz up did you got the other lights yet

smoke2 said:
what would you suggest i look for as in lighting?

Anywhere from a 250W to a 400W HPS system with a reflector.
You could get about 3-4 plants under the 250 & about 5- 6 plants under the 400.
Have you done much reading about or have any experience with our favorite pastime? :)

Latest posts

Back