Help!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHaRBeaRiTY

I have no title.
Reaction score
How reliable is someone else's urine if I know its clean? I know for a fact they don't watch you pee in the cup.

I am a female. What is the best way to keep it the right temp and what do I keep it in til I need it?

She is available that morning to pee for me so I won't have to refridgerate it.

100% as long as you have the temp to 98.7 when you give it. Just clean out a condom really well and poor the urine in. Push all air out and twist the end then over wrap with the excess then twist again and maybe use a rubber band to hold. Then place in under ware so its pressing against your body for warmth. If you want go buy a temp strip at at Walgreen's and test the temp before you give it. If its not warm enough yet than rub it or run under warm water. Might want to grab a heat pack for back up.. Good luck

This sounds gross but what if I use a well cleaned eye dropper bottle and put it up my private area? It holds 30ccs. Will that be enough?

lol! wow you really really want to pass this drug test dontcha? well since most girls are used to the whole once a month thing i guess this COULD work.. 30cc sounds abit small...

this is def a first for me LOL never heard of girls cramin bottles of pee up there area to pass a drug test

but hey whatever works i guess..

lol I am desperate...it'd be going from a 10.20 and hour job to a 15.03 an hour

They actually make capsules that would work perfictley... The only reason i know so much is i am young "20" but have amazing job "$25-hr" that i love very much as an architect, i have random, annual, pre. work, and return to work drug testing... I got this stuff down. When is your test?

My test will probably be a week and a half from today... I have been smoking a bowl a night for the past 2 weeks so I dont know if Ill be clean on my own by then. I was clean before that. Anyone think its possible?

Most likely not, you would need the aid of some kind of product. If i were you i would just stick with the clean piss idea.

i used a product called FIX IT. synthetic urine. works every time. its a small little bottle. what i do is tie a shoe lace around my thigh and tie one end of the shoe lace close to my crotch to the bottle, tape it so it stays on my thigh. i do this roughly an hour before going and sit with my legs closed. within a few minutes it'll be your body temperature which is what you want. also its multi sex.

Latest posts

Back