Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KPM

Reaction score
Does anyone know whats wrong with these plants? the leaves are hanging and the bottom leaves are turning yellow and falling off. Any comments on the plants would be welcome. We where given the seeds, so does anyone know what they might be?

DSC_0322.JPG

DSC_0326.JPG

DSC_0327.JPG

DSC_0328.JPG

Under/over watering? Tell us everything about your grow.

well they are nearly two months old, get watered every second day, live in a box with florescent lights and the nutes are grow sticks for flowering plants. can anyone maybe give me a clue as to what strain these plants are?? And any idea where to get good seeds?(i was given theses) bearing we live in South Africa.

take the grow sticks out immediately....these can kill your plants. the amount of nutrient going into the soil is unmeasureable so its unwanted. these chems are also high in strength and are inorganic concentrates. try feeding with a fish emoulsion or an arreated compost tea ( i have a thread in the diy section) that will fix the yellowing. the drooping looks like you just watered her real good. she will perk back up as the soil drys. dont water her to much- when the container gets light and the top inch or two of soil is dry when sticking your finger in it. then water after adding your nutrients.

and is that fertilizer (blue)?

Thanx man, will do asap. What do you think of the plants as a whole? any idea on a strain?

It's impossible to tell strain just by looking at pictures I'm afraid. If it's a local South African strain you can nearly guarantee that there's a lot of sativa in there.

The plant doesn't look too bad to me, and if you follow the guys advice above, she should make a full recovery. You would benefit from more light.

I usually order my seeds from drchronic.com.

Been to SA several times. Beautiful country you have man !

Reactions: KPM
Thanx all, I know we are very privaliaged to have a country like this, even with all its flaws. Will drchronic send seeds to SA and is it safe to do so?

Latest posts

Back