Help??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warzone

Professional Pot smoker
Reaction score
wats up guys.
quick question

i want to grow a plant in my back yard.
i have a good idea for a spot. i have a 7 ft fence in my back yard and a foot n a half behind it is another 7 ft fence impossible to see in between em unless ur actually inbetween em. plantey of sun gets back there ive already checked it out.and seeing as i am the only one who goes back there i figure it might be a good spot the house behind mine has 2 90 y/o people living thereand they NEVER NEVER go in there backyard.
like i said its 2 7 ft fences each about 25 ft long with 1 1/2 ft between them. do you think thats a suitable spot to grow a plant as long as i use a good type of soil i was thiunking MG as the soil but ive heard bad things and good things about them.

Yo Ho warzone,

I'm sure that the spot will be a good one for you, but if you looked over there, is there anyone else other than the elders that might look ?

Is this in a location where two older folks risk getting burnt ? I wouldn't do it if there was a risk to the old folks you know what I mean ?

Outside of that it sounds great.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Sounds good to me... and MG sounds OK just don't give it nutrients for a few months.. Also if i were you i would make a row of them just 1 in the middle off the 2 fences... And also i would only go back there every so often maybe water over your fence or something. And when you do go back there go maybe early in the morning or late at night...

nahh the fences split my yard n theres so theyd be the only ones who could look but they would have to climb over a 7 ft wood fence to see.ive lived here my entire life all 19 years so i know the yard and everything around it pretty good. not to mention all of my neighbors with the exception of one ive known my entire life. even had intimate relations with there daughters ;p lol. my other neighbor isnt much of a worry either my uncle knows him very well.
not to mention i have a 145 lb german shepherd that hates everybody but me n my family back there to protect it 8)

Is it so narrow that the sun will be blocked most of the day. I guess it depends on if the fence runs north and south or east and west. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back