Hemp Depot Review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
well i sent out my "letter" on the 17th of feb. they confirmed my purchase and sent out thier "letter" to me on the 26th. not too shabby for living in the states. i have the "letter" going to someones elses residence. when can i tell them to expect it?

Last time I ordered from them it was 10 days to the US.

I have had nothing but good with HD...so you can't use a credit card...big deal, I'd rather not anyway.

They have ALWAYS done exactly what was expected of them.

I hope you do a journal on your Vortex...thats one of the strains I want bad from Sub...If I ever get called back to work!

legalize_freedom said:
I hope you do a journal on your Vortex...thats one of the strains I want bad from Sub...If I ever get called back to work!
we are in the same boat man....more like a dingy. im sure i spelt that wrong, lol:D

I'm about as far away from HD as one could be and still be in the Lower 50. 10-12 days from E-mail notification from them. They came in a *********************************stuff for term papers. Got Canacopia BC Roadkill sprouted (7 of 7 beans up and going); got Joey's C-99XA11 in the wings.

I don't use credit cards for this sport anyhow/anyway.

Edit: Didn't even know that one, LF. Thanks for keeping me out of trouble. I already spend so much time in detention I may never graduate.

Hey Pencil...I made the same mistake when Loola first posted about HD and packaging and what not, and THG had to delete it because I totaly forgot that we are not supposed to discuss the stealth ways of shipping on here. You may want to edit your post to save THG or the other MODS from haveing to.

We don't want LEO to know how we are fooling them....lol

And, like I said....I did the same thing...absent mindedly.

4EVR420 said:
Hey Loola did you ever get your beans?
got them today....4 days from email. and im in the lower 50 states. gggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HD!:woohoo:

congrats loo on the arrival of your beans :woohoo:

Be careful are scammers i never received my seeds.[FONT

Hemp Depot is a very legitimate seed broker with a good reputation. I have ordered from them a dozen or more times with no issues. I do not quite trust someone with only 1 post complaining about a reputable company.....

This place is so awesome sub cool still visits NOT!
I have never heard bad things about hemp depot

Latest posts

Back