Here goes...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3-5 gallon my friend....and :welcome::bolt::bong:

Sounds like you're growing in soil. If you germ in a small container, you may want to transplant directly to a 3-5 gallon container that has holes for drainage. I'm growing a nice AK-48 about 4 weeks in bloom grown in soil and she's budding nicely. Try using Foxfarm soil unless you have already committed to some other soil medium. There are many great posts and resources here on MP.
Welcome...and make sure you check out the site rules.
Best,
Mr. Greengenes

Welcome to MP...autos love big bots especially deep big pots....I hve grown autos in both big pots and shallower ones and the yield was greatly reduced in the shallow pots...

Is'nt that 0014?
Cause your twice as good as 007?
lol

:joint: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :joint:

:)

Gb

7 lt pot (roughly 1 1/2 gallon)

This will be your full growth pot, seedling to harvest.

Flat bottomed not oval.

Your in for a ride that is going to open your eyes.

:peace:

Thanks for input.
Another problem is lighting. hps or led , i was thinking hps?

5 gallon home depot buckets just drill a bunch of holes on the bottom they are $2.5 most places

James Bonged said:
Thanks for input.
Another problem is lighting. hps or led , i was thinking hps?

Hps...they spend most of their short life in flowering...so hps does the trick...I wld use a cpl CFL's for the seedling stage though....
I go with 18 hours a day of light but you cld go with as high as 20...anything over that is overkill and will not increase your yield...

Welcome... Well you've already heard it from the best growers in the world, so Im gonna just keep my .02 cents to myself !

if your here to learn something, listen to these dudes..... not jokin

Latest posts

Back