here we grow again, PART 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ms4ms

ms4ms
Reaction score
If anyone can give there "opinion" on the sex of these plants I would appreciate it. I am going into flower soon. I have alternating nodes and they range in height from 15"-10". I have only 3 ready to flower so pray for the ladies. My friend hooked up some electrical "stuff" so I am hard wired to my house with the lites and both fans.Next, will be running water since I have both water pipes in my flower room. Lets take bets to see if my wife will allow that one. My plants to me look and smell good. All bag seed except the little baby you see sprouting. I just put him in the pot seed and all, and he is just sprouting. LUCKY FOR ME mj IS A STRONG DURABLE PLANT. mY FOUR NEW B'S will be ready to change rooms when my floer is done. I project at least 6 weeks in flower???

DSCN1064.JPG

DSCN1025.JPG

DSCN1055.JPG

DSCN1057.JPG

DSCN1065.JPG

DSCN1067.JPG

I can see the alternating nodes on that last pic of the larger plants, but I can't see anything that indicates sex yet. They could show any time between now and up to two or even three weeks after you flip them to 12/12. My plants all showed late in week five of veg, but lots of times this doesn't happen until 12/12.

You might want to plan on at least 8 weeks of flower and maybe more. I don't think too many strains are done before that, though there are a few. (I'm not counting autoflowerers like Low Rider.) Lots of times the buds really pack on weight and girth in weeks 6-7-8, so you don't want to harvest too early. And lots of times you won't get hardly any amber trichs until week 8 or 9. And, just to complicate things, if it is straight Sativa or Sativa dominant, you might need 10 weeks or more.

Latest posts

Back