heres a scenario

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warzone

Professional Pot smoker
Reaction score
Ok a year or so back my cousin had about 10-12 seeds he put them in a paper towel and did the whole germination shabang then when the popped there stems out he took the outside and just pretty much tossed em out around the corner of his yard. after a week or 2 it got about 6 inches long. 2 more weeks later it was about 2 feet tall so he did the stem pinch thingy to make it stop growing or what ever. he told me they started to flower and grow buds after a month and a half. i was wondering if they can realy flower that fast outdoor i always thought it took alot longer. and specialy since he diddnt do much to it but water it like 2-3 times a week or so.

Depends on the time of year. If it's short-sunshine months, like late autumn, then sure, yes.

i think it was something like mid autumn or something

i've did the same just not on purpose.i have a raised flower bed all around my back door and i stand out there and smoke sometimes.i have thrown some seeds there before i started growing good stuff.2 plants came up and grew 7-8 ft tall right by my back door.i live in an agriculture area and have 40+ acres behind ne tho.one was female and made some decent smoke for bagseed.

hmm mabye ill give it a shot then only problem is i live in a close quarters town my neighbors house is right next to mine lol but we have a tall fence between the yards and nobody ever looks into our yard anyway.

I potted a couple of 6 inch indica clones to grow outdoors on April 1'st last year and it flowered really soon. They were finished by June 15th when they were only 15 inches tall. I got about 3 weeks worth of really potent tight buds, just in time for my week at the beach. I have no idea why they flowered so soon. Maybe it was because they stayed in the dark for 2 or 3 days before I set them out in the sun

When I cut them in June, I left a bit of stalk and leaves. One died, but the other grew to full size, about 40 inches tall and flowered again for a late September harvest. I got enough to last a whole year, smoking 2-3 bowls a day.

i wouldn't plant in my yard if i were you. If you can do it in the yard you might as well do it in the house. A lot more controlled and secure. If just one person hops your fence for any reason (a kid taking a shortcut home or any reason) then you are screwed. Even if they dont see it they would smell it. Stick to indoors if your only choice is the backyard.

Slartibartfast said:
I potted a couple of 6 inch indica clones to grow outdoors on April 1'st last year and it flowered really soon. They were finished by June 15th when they were only 15 inches tall. I got about 3 weeks worth of really potent tight buds,

- Yeah, I had exactly the same experience with my first indica grow. They went really slowly from seed and were only about 18 in. like yours when they finished. Great buds too. But when revegged they grew like crazy, and the clones are much faster than the seedlings were. Sometimes I have really no idea of what is going on. :eek:

Slartibartfast sez: "They were finished by June 15th when they were only 15 inches tall. I have no idea why they flowered so soon."

You put them out in April, when the darkness is more than 12 hrs a night, so they went into flower, once there, they completed the usual cycle. Its a great way to get a mid-summer stash.

Peace...j.b.

leafminer said:
- Yeah, I had exactly the same experience with my first indica grow. They went really slowly from seed and were only about 18 in. like yours when they finished. Great buds too. But when revegged they grew like crazy, and the clones are much faster than the seedlings were. Sometimes I have really no idea of what is going on. :eek:
We all have that problem, miner. :D:joint:

Latest posts

Back