here's how to make feminized seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
quatre pour le Français.............

thumbs-up.jpg

But ppl immigrate to the USA all the time.. I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's fresh off the boat.. The gangster slang typically seen in posts from ppl who can't speak their own language just isn't there..:)

or the language of someone who shouldn't have started smoke pot at 11.

:p lol I'm just praying obama will change the law. for marijuana and our sakes... maybe from there I can start my business license .. hmm?

for now..just for personal..and from there I can create better strains that cames in america.. many thanks to other who is true breeders...

I just realized that whole election went down without anybody accusing him of that.. I miss Bill.. He would have made an awesome first ladies-man..:)

papabeach1 said:
:p maybe from there I can start my business license .. hmm?
for now..just for personal..and from there I can create better strains that cames in america.. many thanks to other who is true breeders...

Lets just see some buds first.. hmm?

You have to finish a full grow in order to breed something, Papa. Like the man above me said, let's see some flowering plants.

.....that are not in a bubble cloner! LOL

Everybody wants to go legit, but in a way its the riskiest approach.. Laws are fleeting, politics change.. Reputation does not..
I remember hearing about a couple guys who sent samples of their product, with contact info to Health Canada when they were starting up the medical access thing..:)
The fact that I heard about it pretty much explains how it turned out..:(

I'm not going to get license first.. its illegal in NC.. by the way.. its like 1,500 fine per plant... man.. some of them did flowering.. and my clones has flowering and already roots.. all good.. I have to wait till my mom's approve to move all pots in the green house.. and all that.. but my most concern is..the light in green house is 18/6 it is on from 6 am to midnight.. man.. I never knew!! when I drove to the house..in dark.. I saw the brightest blue lights I ever saw it glows like a UFO is behind the house.. and I think I saw maybe private undercover just passing though very slow... I ain't scared... no way I aint scared.. come on.... go ahead make a scene here I pray leo is making mistakes this time.. oh god I pray!! try make my day...hmm...

Not a good place dude, regardless of what your mom says.. And by 'this time' do you mean you've already been busted? Be afraid!
Whats the legit purpose of that greenhouse? How long has it been there?
I dunno what to think of your drive-by.. Alot of ppl like to putter down country roads really slowly, but if you have a record, and a stand-out greenhouse then you shouldn't be growing anywhere near there..
Also, what do you mean your clones are flowering and already have roots.. That should kind of go without saying.. Clones need to veg a bit and get really nice roots before 12/12..

papabeach1 said:
but If you do see buds big pretty buds but you found pollen sacs so... yes its hermie!!!
but its female hermie.. it look like small bananas at where buds is..you will see banana cones around the buds... yeppie its hermie!! I would encourage yall to keep one hermie.. put it outside let it flower for long time...

Are you serious?

papabeach1 said:
I'm not going to get license first.. its illegal in NC.. by the way.. its like 1,500 fine per plant... man.. some of them did flowering.. and my clones has flowering and already roots.. all good.. I have to wait till my mom's approve to move all pots in the green house.. and all that.. but my most concern is..the light in green house is 18/6 it is on from 6 am to midnight.. man.. I never knew!! when I drove to the house..in dark.. I saw the brightest blue lights I ever saw it glows like a UFO is behind the house.. and I think I saw maybe private undercover just passing though very slow... I ain't scared... no way I aint scared.. come on.... go ahead make a scene here I pray leo is making mistakes this time.. oh god I pray!! try make my day...hmm...

Are you serious?

papabeach1 said:
:p lol I'm just praying obama will change the law. for marijuana and our sakes... maybe from there I can start my business license .. hmm?

Are you serious?

hey godspeedsuckah.. yeah I'm serious.. but again.. maybe I'm wasting my time am I? it would be nice to create some good strains.. and by the way.. sorry for wrong information about create feminized seeds from nature hermie..

it does need to be man made hermie.. you do need Ga3 to create a hermie.. then breed that hermie with the true female.. then you can have real feminized seeds.. just ask pez..

Then you have to spend an enormous amount of time weeding out any of the possible phenotypes which naturally hermaphrodite. I am concerned that a lot of new growers will take what you wrote to heart and ruin a crop, and we all know that a ruined crop spells months of starting over.

well. I will mention it to you godspeedsuckah
these where I put.. is new spots... the very old spot long time ago when I was kid.. I did paid the visit to that old spot... it is already destroyed

the owner in my family memeber sold lot of lumbers.. there was bulldozers and all that crushed everything in the back wood.. over half of 2,000 acres of that is already destroyed.. I asked my brother.. "when did that happen?"
he said 3 years ago.. its gone.. I said.. good.. now I can start over.. good..no more hermies thats good .. we went there and visit there.. its all gone.. I know these spots for life.. used to be my grandpaw 's spots.. its gone.. and I have new spot which is far than 30 miles from old spot.. no problem.. and I do have 2 mature males.. that can prevent my next girls to be hermie.. its all good..

papabeach1 said:
and I do have 2 mature males.. that can prevent my next girls to be hermie.. its all good..

I understand where you are coming from with your advise and I do appreciate your enthuasism. Even with these 2 males they have to be STELLAR males in order to do any proper breeding, any male just won't make good genetics. I am not one to give any advise on breeding because I dont do any yet and the reason for that is because I want to have a lot more knowledge before I even try my hand at it. Be careful on what you write to people.

I've totally given up on correcting/debunking his mis-information, and given up on trying to "learn" him to grow.
I'm almost t the point of believing that he is just "muckin' with everybody. I can't believe anyone is this hard headed and unreachable.

Hick said:
I've totally given up on correcting/debunking his mis-information, and given up on trying to "learn" him to grow.
I'm almost t the point of believing that he is just "muckin' with everybody. I can't believe anyone is this hard headed and unreachable.

I need to go smoke a bowl, I have a headache. LOL.
:hitchair::doh::hairpull::rant::chuck::confused2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back