here's how to make feminized seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
born2killspam said:
The gangster slang typically seen in posts from ppl who can't speak their own language just isn't there..:)

Believe me this not "gangsta slang"

I realize that.. Papa isn't the only one on these forums that are tough to understand, but usually with other ppl its a mix of bad grammer, punctuation, and ebonics..

And you know the saddest thing, its quite likely that Papa is the most knowlegable grower in his circle of friends.. When I was in university, the number of 2' plants in dixie cups, under incandescent bulbs was hilarious.. Bad genetics can still give you weed with just 'a tad' of brains.. If you don't know how much better quality everything performs, then ignorance is bliss..

papabeach1 said:
it does need to be man made hermie.. you do need Ga3 to create a hermie.. then breed that hermie with the true female.. then you can have real feminized seeds.. just ask pez..

Papa, like I said before stop with the fancy stuff, just try and get some plants finished with straight forward methods! Everybody here will be overjoyed if you can show us some bud pictures, then we can talk about other stuff :) Stick with the soil and save up for some good seeds, "2 cent" is not always the way to go, you get what you pay for man.

THCPezDispenser said:
Papa, like I said before stop with the fancy stuff, just try and get some plants finished with straight forward methods! Everybody here will be overjoyed if you can show us some bud pictures, then we can talk about other stuff :) Stick with the soil and save up for some good seeds, "2 cent" is not always the way to go, you get what you pay for man.

Amen to the last three posters!

Papa, BC Seed King sells some pretty decent genetics for pretty cheap.. Almost all their seeds cost $50 for 20 seeds.. And since alot of their focus is on strains for Canadian outdoor growing, alot of them are really tough and can survive harsh conditions, and a few mistakes.. I'm not trying to particularily endorse them specifically (although they are legit), but something like that is ideal for a first true attempt.. I dunno if they ship to the USA though since it never mattered to me..
If you were to post a poll though, asking ppl who started with bag-seed before moving on to reliable genetics if they would ever go back to bag-seed to save money, ironically most would say that they stay away from bag-seed to save money in the long run..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back