Here's some pics of my plants....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C&H2 said:
..........:lama: .........:postpicsworthless: .......:lama: ........

CHeckrrr the post....yes srrr

relentless-lion-snarl.jpg

That's why I love the great outdoors! You can't beat nature when it comes to growing mj or any plant for that matter. Beautiful ladies my friend. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
That's why I love the great outdoors! You can't beat nature when it comes to growing mj or any plant for that matter. Beautiful ladies my friend. Take care and be safe.

:lama: :lama: O Still you SkBr here i have a spot come....:D....okear:lama: :lama:

................................................ :48: ..............................................

sbl619a.JPG

sbl619g.JPG

sbl619hai'm.JPG

smokybear said:
I will gladly blaze one with you my friend.....:48:

REDY to go Big Bear....I'm Redydotygo..but:stoned: :ccc: one more by for wee go oki SkyBr

sbl619j.JPG

sbl619n.JPG

sbl619m.JPG

Hello C&H-I see you are taking good care of Pacha and Blackie and the garden:clap: Is Pacha getting fatter???-too much munchies;) Nice to see you here:yay: :hubba:

C&H2 said:
..........:lama: .........:postpicsworthless: .......:lama: ........

BonJourrr Flowerrr..:heart: :dancing: ..Very nice to see you
Nice&Good Growing Girl..:heart: :dancing: ..

Yopido :dancing: ....You will go open a grow J here to post your pics....???? &yopido:heart: :dancing:

sblv705k.JPG

sblv705h.JPG

sth447C&Ha.JPG

:D For you-yes!:dancing: Later when the lights come on I will take some pics and you can tell me what you think:watchplant: Seems like a nice place here and I see you have made some friends:aok:

Flowerchild said:
Hello C&H-I see you are taking good care of Pacha and Blackie and the garden:clap: Is Pacha getting fatter???-too much munchies;) Nice to see you here:yay:

O yes PacH:evil: is Fat but is the best catz look Flower:dancing: is saying Hi to
you&your 8#ninja:chuck:

Post dos catz:evil: to and go say allo to all the PPL:banana: here By4 posting some pics:heart:

IMG_0600_2a.JPG

Picture_036bella.JPG

C&H-you have to delete some of your messages-I cant email you!(C&H2 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space)

C&H2:p ....(You have 3 messages stored, of a total 50 allowed)....So 47 to go....:spit:..1.. :spit:..23.. :spit:..47 ..:eek: :angrywife: ..:ignore:

Flower yoallo:dancing: ....some one wos nocking on my GRoom....it a catz:grinch: look ....(Monty)....:holysheep:

For the cartz on i dot now wat....i dot have is name do you have it....????

image001a.JPG

image001.jpg

Too many girlfriends!!!;) Thats IMPOSSIBLE you say:rolleyes: :hubba: :D Dont worry-soon your message box will be full again :holysheep:

Flowerchild said:
Too many girlfriends!!!;) Thats IMPOSSIBLE you say:rolleyes: :hubba: :D Dont worry-soon your message box will be full again :holysheep:

:holysheep: Oly....wot is (Gilfriendsss!!!;) ) I dot have....:p :hitchair: :doh:

FLOWER&GIRL it a jojocke oki....Girrrlllolll

sblv822f.JPG

sblv822e.JPG

sblv0913a.JPG

Some more great pics. Nice cat tattoo, by the way! Lol. Smoke one for me my friend. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
Some more great pics. Nice cat tattoo, by the way! Lol. Smoke one for me my friend. Take care and be safe.
Thanks SB....

TattOO....Yes i will do my dog on my back(a,s,s)....;)

I do not no if it will fit is BiG....:p

Big not my :grinch: Big Sky Bearrr i'm redy to go TO A Spot....:dancing:

Do you come SkBr:grinch: ..O YES....O:p ....By for A BIG ONE oki....:p ....

Go:lama: :lama: see u all....:ciao:
.......SB.........ch..

grizzly-bear-cubs.jpg

Latest posts

Back