Hermie or just wierd?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budders Keeper

Reaction score
hermie 001.JPG

hermie 003.JPG

hermie 005.JPG

hermie 012.JPGHello helpers! I got this big bud (clone from seed mom) that has hairs turning at 3.5 weeks. It's about 1/3 the size of my rhino buds (same E&F table). I know strains are different but I was expecting a lot more from "big bud" and it's just stringy little buds with the hairs turning at 3.5 weeks. I cannot trust my old eyes to see the details..even with a mag.glass. I am hoping some of you pro's can let me know if this is normal...I would hate to have a hermie wreck my rhino cause it is just looking incredible. The journal is in sig., and thank you pounds for your help! BK

Hello Budders keeper ! I think she is a Budders keeper ! She has calyxes opening with hairs evident ! I don't see any obvious balls ! She be ripe in a 5-6 weeks ! Mojo to you if i am wrong ..which is possible ! Peace and Happy Harvesting !

I don't see any sign this is hermie. I checked out your grow. You seem to know what you're doing . . . I occasionally get tempted by Big Bud, but my space is too small so I think I will stick to potency vs. size.

leafminer said:
. I occasionally get tempted by Big Bud, but my space is too small so I think I will stick to potency vs. size.
I agree, that's why I have 2 big bud and like 15 rhino's goin. Wanted to grow big bud just to see if it was really bigger.
Thanks to both of you for helping! I yanked a bubblegum a week ago cause I was afraid I saw pods, put it outside and it's not a hermie at all...so I got the pro's advice on this one, and thank you.

no sign i can see..Looks good bro...I Have some questions..Im gonna go look your grow for answers thanks...Take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
no sign i can see..Looks good bro...I Have some questions..Im gonna go look your grow for answers thanks...Take care and be safe
Thanks for stopping in 4u2. You may not find your answers there, I'm kind of a scatter brain and forget to put a lotta stuff!

no worries was looking to seee grow area size and Lights used...as The Budds should be Bigger...could be In the lumes...IDK...is this first grow?..

First grow with the big bud. PPM's @ 1300, PH @ 5.8-6.0. The rhino right next to it is huge compared with it..same res/lights. I have 2-400's, 1 hps (hortilux), 1 Mh (hortilux) for a 2x4 flood table.

Latest posts

Back