Hey, can anyone give me some advice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a coincidence I was watching a youtube segment, an interview with one of the research Doctors who had discovered (I think it was in the 80's?) that cannabis has the opposite effect of tobbaco on the bronchial tubes, that is, cannabis will open them rather than constrict them.
But then, different things I suppose can bring on asthmatic reaction, such as tar is in a 4x higher concentration in cannabis smoke. It was interesting to find that heavy cannabis smokers (1-3 joints/day) had as much chronic bronchitis as those who smoked a pack of tobbacco cigs a day. But those are whole joints to the head! Warp factor serioso! I've only done that once, on a birthday, and ended up walking around town, seeing divine beings and goddess creatures in the trees. They were there anyway.

some times when i blaze one i do get a bit shaky.i think it is just excitemnt about smoking the best weed in the state:p if you have health probs you must weigh the cost of being high versus the shakes.i for one am one shakey bastard.lol:stoned:
i can handle any thing but temptation:D

I had a bud with similar situation, mild athsma and all.

She is cool, smokes a little here and there, but sometimes she gets it in her head that she is having an asthma attack or that it is about to start. SO she starts having a panic attack, almost the same symptoms.

Latest posts

Back