Hey guys. I got so lucky!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thedopeman

Reaction score
Well, to be honest, I'm not much of a forum type of guy, but I just thought I would come here to talk to some like minded heads and brag.

I just met a new dealer, and IDK if this is like a 1 time special, but I got some great bud at a great price! I got this FAT bag for only $80.

removed
ENVY ME! :D

Sorry dude, maybe i'm just picky but looks like a headache to me. You should see the sack I get from 80 bucks worth of nutrients and a clone;). I am glad you will be smoking and you are happy with it...in the end that's all that counts in MY mj world!

Looks like a bag of crap. $80.00 :holysheep:

Now I understand where all those outrageous bust $$$ in Fruitybud's news reports come from! They're true!

I guess it's been longer than I thought since I last bought mj :hubba: You gonna smoke those seeds or can I have them :)

looks like the catnip I give to my cats. I wouldn't have paid $10 for that!

I think that is catnip.

Whatever it is, I strongly doubt that is cannabis.

yep my cats love that stuff, so I always need to have some on hand. Definitely looks like what I've been giving em'

lol

Thedopeman said:

This cost me £15 ($25) plus 10 weeks of my time.

1.25 ounce dry.

No twigs, no seeds, just bud heads.

Welcome to the forum Thedopeman :)

You could do the same.

If all you do is buy and still want to come for a chat that is fine, if you want to learn how to grow your own free clean smoke, we are here for that too :aok:

:peace:

2 2 pan.JPG

I have no idea of street price in the USA, would $80 be a 1/4 ounce?

ArtVandolay said:
Isn't that a seed in the lower right corner :confused:

what you looking at that looks like a seed is what falls off of the catnip buds by the masses! My cats favorite part to eat. :hubba:

Not trying to be dense, but are you being sarcastic?

There is hope!

The picture is a live link, be warned.

To tell the truth the pic has a lot of leaf matter yet I cannot associate any leaf shape with MJ.

There is a mexican spice that looks like that it comes in a clear bag with a white top. I can't put a name to it. It just looks like too many spices or catnip i've seen.

Thedopeman said:
Well, to be honest, I'm not much of a forum type of guy, but I just thought I would come here to talk to some like minded heads and brag.

I just met a new dealer, and IDK if this is like a 1 time special, but I got some great bud at a great price! I got this FAT bag for only $80.

removed
ENVY ME! :D
Is it just me, or does this smack of "cop?" If you're not, no offense Thedopeman(?), but this is exactly what a bad "approach" by a rookie ULEO sounds like: "Hey dudes! You don't know me, but lookit the rad baggie of mary-jew-wanna I just bought from this tubular new dealer! Word, it's super gnarley yo!"

To boot, the grammer and punctuation are a bit too polished, too perfect. Wait a minute, my grammer is pretty polished too! Maybe I'm a cop! Crap! :holysheep:

I hope I'm wrong, but it was a weird first post regardless

~Snax

Latest posts

Back