Hey guys im new, What do i do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GetBaked

NZ Represent
Reaction score
Ive just started growing outdoor. So far from what i can tell ive got one male and two females. They are only about 4 inches high i was wondering what i should do with male to keep it smokable????? what sort of fertiliser should i use and what stage to i begin using it????

cheers.

Welcome to MP. Nothing you can do with a male but breed for seed...very little THC, barely enough to bother with making hash. Post up a new thread in the outdoor section with your other questions...not really my field.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Got any pics of your grow?

yeah some pics would be nice.
are they from seed or clone?

I will post a pick as soon as i kan borrow a m8s digital camera.

:welcome: Welcome and we all hope we can share our experience with you. You have come to right place. :banana:

I like the disclaimer, very positive. Keep it comming. I'm pretty new here and if I was to get very started I would probably not leave for some time. I've noticed that there is an enormous amount of info here. I'm not sure where to start. I live in a particularly ARID area and don't have the space to set up indoors. What are the chances of becoming CULTURAL in such an enviroment?

We have members here growing pot from Alaska to the tropics and all points in between. MJ is very adaptable and will thrive in nearlly any climate.
Hell yes! AZ will support a grow op'..;)

Latest posts

Back