hey newbie here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with Grower13. Grow out the autos while you veg the photoperiod plants. This will give you smoke while you are flowering the freebies. This will also be a great test for you personally to see the difference between autos and photoperiod plants. I have tried several autos--RRF, white dwarf, low ryder--none of them came close in quality to my photoperiod strains.

i dont have the auto's anymore. i have photoperiods. i had a ? about the roockwool and etc i found it on another site. i just planted the seeds now im about to put the dome over it

yes i know. but i wana grow wats best. do u know if i can stop payment and re order photos. I chose to get an auto because i have one that i havent popped from last month. but I rather save money, and grow the best product also. I know with autos light have to b on 24/7 whereas with photo

yes i know. but i wana grow wats best. do u know if i can stop payment and re order photos. I chose to get an auto because i have one that i havent popped from last month. but I rather save money, and grow the best product also. I know with autos light have to b on 24/7 whereas with photo not so much.
Autos do not need 24/7 light. They will grow and flower under any light schedule. That being said, I have autos and photo period plants. However I have them outdoors in pots. I planted the autos because they will finish by the end of July(they sprouted on May 18). I planted more mid June so they will be ready by the end of August. The harvest from the autos should supply me until my photo period plants mature in mid to late October.

Autos do not need 24/7 light. They will grow and flower under any light schedule. That being said, I have autos and photo period plants. However I have them outdoors in pots. I planted the autos because they will finish by the end of July(they sprouted on May 18). I planted more mid June so they will be ready by the end of August. The harvest from the autos should supply me until my photo period plants mature in mid to late October.
The last post in thread was 10 yrs ago

Latest posts

Back