hey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Il Stugots

Reaction score
hey ive been readin the site for awhile and never thought about joinin untill i smoked and read that post on the secret member forumula thing lol so yea i was convinced to join so here i am

Oh my goodness too funny. :) I hope they see this.

Anyways, welcome to the group. As you already know this is a great place. Jump right on in!

LMFAO, thats great right there, welcome to the forum and good luck with the grows, now will all get to see if u can figure out how to get the formula outta one of us. lol

unfortunately i cant grow cuz im still living wit the parents (im 19) nor do i know anyone who grows

Well if you can't grow you can still learn. There is a weath of knowledge here on MP. :D

LOL :rofl: any way welcome , not a problem stay long enough and youll be able too grow you will have the knowledge, keep reading , your in the right spot , knowledge is power..

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Hey there Stugots,
Welcome to the site, Oh-man I knew that I goofed up something when I found my way in here. I looked everywhere, but never did find my de-coder ring. LOL. Just teasin bro, think I might need to get stoned just to find that post. Anyways you will love it here. There are the coolest folks here that make growing into a blast. They all love good pictures and love to help out everyone. It's great, and it's great to see ya here, ENJOY

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

To find the secret formula you must first decipher a series of clues each one more fiendish than the other!
Welcome to your home from home dude!:)

Welcome to MP! Hope you can get that formula. I've been here for a while and still don't have it;).

bombbudpuffa said:
Welcome to MP! Hope you can get that formula. I've been here for a while and still don't have it;).

And if you believe that, I have a bridge to sell ya. :p

Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing: And the secret to being a secret member is that it is a secret and when the mods want you to join they will sent you a secret PM.Then you are in the secret place.But thats between you and me.Can you keep that a secert?

Latest posts

Back