Hi everyone I am new here looking to meet new people!.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CannabisKidPot420

Genetically you are here but so is marijuana
Reaction score
Hi everyone I am new here looking to meet new people here and hopefully learn from one another!.

Is anyone here into marijuana botany?

I have some really extremely awesome looking plants that I genetically altered it's DNA and wanted to get everyone's feedback regarding it?

Anyway,
If you wanna share secrets about marijuana's DNA or how to alter the plants axles to more then just 2 let me know and I can tell you how you could have 3 to 18 axles on the one internod of the plant stems without pruning it either!.

If you are interested please feel free to leaving a reply!.

Thanks!!!!.....

Hi CKP 420 Welcome to MP

Hello and thanks for stopping bye and saying "Hi"
I have been wanting to share my marijuana mutant genetic secrets here with everyone so all of you guys can pass on my marijuana mutant botany engineering secrets.

I do have a ton to offer you and everyone else on here on this website and I totally promise you I won't stear you wrong what so ever!.

As you may or may not know about me I am a marijuana professor or marijuana science botany engineering!.

I have been doing this all of my life and I have devoted my whole lifes work and efforts into genetically making the most fantastically best geneticists of marijuana plants species over the past 32+ years and I do it for a living and as well as a hobby too!.

If you ever need any help or any suggestions with any of your growing marijuana needs I'm your man to help. If you are looking to getting far much more from your marijuana plants I can teach you my secrets that no body has ever done before nor has ever even thought about. I can take you on a marijuana botanist journey to getting far more from your marijuana plants then anyone else in the world and I truly mean that too!.

Like for example:
Do you want to know how to take up most complete control of your marijuana's buds sizes?

Do you wanna know my secrets to mutating your marijuana's branch nods instead of just 2 on each nods to 3 to even 18 on one nods on every branch?

Do you wanna know how to control the colors of your marijuana plants without harming them at all?

Do you wanna know how to always create seedlings that are always 100% female after pollination?

And so much, much more?..

Hi CKP 420 Welcome to MP

This is my genetically engineered Marijuana Hawaiian Indica Super hybrid mutant strain #4456
Camera_2019-08-12-02-26-08.png

581bb22e0161d00e6b14b918.jpg

None of my marijuana mutant species of marijuana plants that I have upload has not been photoshop I promise you and I can even prove it too these are the real deal folks!...
Soil and nutrients in the right amounts can product the most amazing colors including the plants genetics and many other factors that come into play here but won't harm your marijuana's THC levels nor any of your CBD levels neither.
You have to know exactly what marijuana species you can do it to and over years of time of re-growing
the plants they eventually start to develop there own capabilities without any more nutrient or soil modifications and will always change all on there own by themselves.
This has taken me many, many decades of years to developing the plants to doing this and to stay stable in marijuana potency and hardiness!.

Last edited:
You could even google searching about how to changing marijuana's colors by cross breeding different types of marijuana species to getting your end results,
Like this picture below here!..
87dadb_fce23524261c4ca0882d4f6dd681b66f-mv2.jpg

This is species also known as the rainbow cannabis

Last edited:
That last pic is right off the Leafly website...
Yes that's correct and I wouldn't lie to anyone about that I only posted that picture as an example to giving you a better idea of what is truly possible with plants genetics and plant DNA because there are thousands of different varieties and genetic species of marijuana that are out their and are a lot and very few that are not even known yet by anyone in the public domain.

Welcome to MP!
Sorry I am a bit skeptical about your pics. :)

That's totally okay I respect that and you are entitled to your own personal opinions.

However,
You can change a plants DNA genetics especially marijuana.
Think about this every time you go grocery shopping and you buy either canned foods or fresh vegetables and fruits, well those all have been genetically modified also known as GMO and you and I and everyone eat that everyday of our lives. Just like the milk that you drink that's been GMO too as well!. lol

So nothing is never ever impossible especially marijuana genetics and modifying it's DNA strands.

So you are welcome to believe in whatever you want but you cannot deny that science and the scientific facts about what I am telling you to be so very true here.

Especially marijuana genetics too!.
Just thought I'd give you some food for thought here.

Last edited:
index(2).jpg
GMO” stands for Genetically Modified Organism
These are the very foods that you eat everyday of your life that's been genetically modified.
Marijuana can be done the same way to as well but my methods I prefer to do them naturally.

Last edited:
Why scientists think they can mess with nature and not have consequences is beyond me.With all the crosses available simply using good ole pollen and overies,what is the point of gene manipulation?You can still breed all the traits you seek naturally,while this does take time,I feel that this is much safer than trying to play God.Leave the genes alone,after all, they have flourished for eons without our help.

Why scientists think they can mess with nature and not have consequences is beyond me.With all the crosses available simply using good ole pollen and overies,what is the point of gene manipulation?You can still breed all the traits you seek naturally,while this does take time,I feel that this is much safer than trying to play God.Leave the genes alone,after all, they have flourished for eons without our help.
Yea I totally agree with you but it's what I am getting paid for and I believe in doing things the old fashioned way and have pure all natural seeds from my dad that he got in the 60's and 70's nam war that I will only smoke from them but never ever from any sold chemical hormone treated seeds or plants because those do cause cancers further down the road from learning from my research.
That's why you would never ever catch me buying fem or auto seeds online H E L L no!.

What I am getting paid for it here in Henrico Virginia Labs Inc. They are paying me to do its just a job even if I like doing it or not I have to feed my family just like everyone else does in this world but none the less I totally 100% agree with you on what you have said. Yet still have to do my job especially if I want to stay in my new house!.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back