Hi everyone.. new here.. duh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliieTea

Reaction score
:farm: Hi everyone.. Im just joining this today so it may take me a bit to get accustomed to posting here.
I'm also a new grower of my own bud .. first attempt failed..dog ate one, hubby murdered one, and last one the spider mites are taking its toll. So I have 3 more started with new seeds, and all are growing good so far.
They are about 4, maybe 5 inches tall and will soon be transplanted. I have heard that youre suppose to clip off the first set of leaves, but I am so reluctant at this point to cutting anything off. If anyone has any ideas or input with this matter, I would greatly appreciate it.
thanks in advance, and I look forward to hearing from anyone. Feel free to email me, but make sure you put something in the RE box so I dont dlete you.

I have learned not to cut any leaves off unless they are over 50% dead or if you want easier access to watering and maintenance but I would not unless they are atleast a foot tall.

first of all Welcome to MP im sure u will learn alot from here we are all like family so i hope u enjoy ur stay:D two sounds like ur plants are to young to do anything i wouldnt cut nothing until they are nice and strong and wealthy also ur first set of leaves will fall off on there own the only time i cut leaves off is if they are dieing than i will take then off so they dont take away from my plants growth good luck and maybe u can post some pics peace:D

Latest posts

Back