hi everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scream

Reaction score
this is going to be my first time growing but im a longtime smoker . ive got my equipment just waiting for my second parcel of seeds to arrive to get going

seems theres a lot of knowledgable ppl here so i'll be bugging you all for advice pretty soon
ive done a lot of reading and research though so wont be asking to many noob questions i hope

im growing for me and my husband so hopefully i get it right

looking forward to getting to know you all

scream
:holysheep:

Welcome to MP scream...the ladies will like having another lady for the Female Growers Group...lots of great info and people here...

Welcome Scream. You'll find a lot of helpful people and good advice here.

I'm about to start my 2nd ever grow (Skunk #1 and White Widow) after the first of the year, so maybe we can both post grow journals.

AG

Hey, Scream, welcome!!! Come visit some really great folks in the Bong Hitters Club, too. We have some great women in there, and some fabulous growers. Great place just to hang out and chat when you can. Lots of wondrous info here to learn. You found a great site!

Im new to this also, I have a few ideas of what i want to do, but not a lot of knowledge. So i "will" be asking a lot of noob questions. I want to start a small deal for me and my buddies. We all have pretty important careers, so buying off the street of word of mouth isnt going to work, plus the stuff here is crap. So...where is a good start? Where can i find info for equipment and space and things of that nature?:ccc: Plus, i figure this has got to be cheaper than what we are doin....i smoke a quarter of the so called "dro" in like 3 days, thats 240 a week dude! So any advice or direction would be greately appreciated!

welcome mate! im sure you`ll find the answer to many a question here!!

Latest posts

Back